13520 100th Ave Ne

I Love Bento's

Cuisine: Asian, Catering, Lunch

Overall
  • 12/13/2020

A diner from Puyallup, WA tried it.

• 4/10/2020

An Asian food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2017

A diner from Kirkland, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/03/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/23/2016

An Asian food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 7/24/2016

An Asian food lover from Kirkland, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/21/2016

A dining patron from Kirkland, WA tried it.

• 1/04/2016

• 11/28/2015

An Asian chowhound from Kirkland, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/09/2015

A diner from Kirkland, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Asian Catering Lunch
Romio's Pizza & Pasta

Catering in Totem Lake

Dinner Delivery Plus

Deli in Totem Lake

I Love Bento's  Restaurant Reviews

I Love Bento's is located near the cities of Houghton, Juanita, Totem Lake, Beaux Arts Village, and Hunts Point.
People found this by searching for: I Love Bentos Menu, I ❤️ Bentos Juantia, I Love Bentos Kirkland, Bento Teriyaki Juanita, I Love Bento's Kirkland Wa Menu, Bento Box Juanita Menu, I Love Bentos Kirkland Menu, and I Love Bento Kirkland Menu.