I Love NY Pizza

(Near the intersection of Birmingham Rd and Hickory Flat Rd/Birmingham Hwy)

Cuisine: Pizza, Vegan, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Very good food "
"Really good pizza"
Cons
"The decor."
Comments
"Very friendly, and the best pizza around!"
  • 1/02/2017

A diner from Alpharetta, GA tried it.

• 11/23/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Cumming, GA tried it.

• 4/07/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Alpharetta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Very good food
  • 1/29/2016

A dining patron from Canton, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/03/2015

Pros
    Really good pizza
    Cons
    The decor.
    Comments
    Very friendly, and the best pizza around!
  • 10/31/2015

A Pizza food lover from Alpharetta, GA tried it.

• 10/16/2015

A Pizza food lover from Alpharetta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Ball Ground, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/29/2014

A Pizza food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pizza

March 4, 2010

Birmingham Pizza Parlor

I have had pizza there a couple of times and have liked the pizza better than most other pizza I can find in the Atlanta area. It was quite good really. I don't find the restaurant itself that attractive, but it is O.K., and, what does…
February 15, 2010

fun, neighborhood pizza shop

A fun, neighborhood pizza shop. Located in the Birmingham Village Shopping Center in front of Publix. Comprehensive menu of all things Italian

Pizza Parking Vegan

I Love NY Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

I Love NY Pizza is located near the cities of Roswell Alpharetta and Crabapple.
People found this by searching for: I Love New York Pizza, New York Pizza Birmingham Highway, I Love Ny Pizza Milton Ga Menu, I Love Ny Pizza Milton Ga, I Love New York Pizza Milton Ga Menu, I Love Ny Pizza, and I Love New York Pizza Milton Menu.