I Love NY Pizza

Call (Near the intersection of Birmingham Rd and Hickory Flat Rd/Birmingham Hwy)

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Vegan

Overall
Pros
"Very good food "
"Really good pizza"
Cons
"The decor."
Comments
"Very friendly, and the best pizza around!"
March 4, 2010

Birmingham Pizza Parlor

I have had pizza there a couple of times and have liked the pizza better than most other pizza I can find in the Atlanta area. It was quite good really. I don't find the restaurant itself that attractive, but it is O.K., and, what does…
February 15, 2010

fun, neighborhood pizza shop

A fun, neighborhood pizza shop. Located in the Birmingham Village Shopping Center in front of Publix. Comprehensive menu of all things Italian

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Dinner Lunch

I Love NY Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/23/2016 A diner from Cumming, GA tried it.

• 4/07/2016 A diner from Alpharetta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Very good food
  • 1/29/2016 A diner from Canton, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/03/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Really good pizza
    Cons
    The decor.
    Comments
    Very friendly, and the best pizza around!
  • 10/31/2015 A diner from Alpharetta, GA tried it.

• 10/16/2015 A diner from Alpharetta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2015 A diner from Ball Ground, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/29/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

I Love NY Pizza is located near the cities of Roswell Alpharetta and Crabapple.
People found this by searching for: I Love Ny Pizza, I Love New York Pizza Milton Ga Menu, I Love New York Pizza Menu, I Love Ny Pizza Milton Ga, I Love Ny Pizza Milton, I Love Ny Pizza Milton Ga Menu, I Love New York Pizza Milton Menu, and New York Pizza Birmingham Highway.