7621 Se 27th St
Mercer Island, WA 98040

i Love Pho

Cuisine: Pho, Catering, Lunch

i Love Pho is a Pho, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 3/17/2014

A Pho chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

The Seattle Pho-Natics go to I Love Pho!

The Seattle Pho-Natics club arrive at I Love Pho on June 14th at 4:00pm, in Mercer Island. The staff was great at accommodating us with our group of 11.
Interior: The restaurant was very clean inside and the restrooms were very clean as well. One great thing was they do have an outside seating area! There was plenty of space outside for our 11 club members, plus additional seating for other people who wanted to sit outside. Needless to say we sat outside on that sunny Seattle day!
Service: I have read a couple of reviews here and noticed some people saying the staff was slow and inattentive, however we did not find this the case at all! When we arrived, they were very quick to seat us outside, and our food was brought out very fast. The staff were very friendly and excited to see our club at their restaurant!
Price: $7.35 for a small bowl and $8.35 for a large. A little more expensive then the “hole in the wall” Pho places, but very worth it! They do take credit/debit cards as well.
Broth: The broth was very good! Had a lot of flavor. Not sure if they use MSG, but after I finished, I wanted more as it was really good!
Selection: They have a very large menu! Their spring rolls were good, although more expensive than some Pho places ($4.50 for 2). They had some nice rice dishes, as well as other types of Vermicelli bowls. They did provide chili oil, which one of our members really likes with his Pho- a lot of Pho restaurants don’t have the chili oil, so this was a treat! They do have a selection of beer and wine as well. The amount of jalapenos, sprouts, and Thai basil was plentiful. They also have vegetarian Pho as well.
Location: I Love Pho is in Mercer Island, WA. The do have parking which was great!
Score: As a general score from the club we give them a 8/10. 2 reasons: 2 of the members got the Vermicelli bowl, and they both said it was really dry, and “didn’t have enough sauce in it.” Those that got the chicken Pho, said the “chicken was really dry.” Based on what I had, I would give them a 10/10. Great service, friendly staff, large menu, great Pho and parking gives them a A+ in my book!
Thanks again I Love Pho!! I will definitely be back!!! Sean Hoops, The Seattle Pho-Natics President

Pho Catering Dinner

i Love Pho  Restaurant Reviews

i Love Pho is located near the cities of Factoria, Newport Hills, and Bellevue.
People found this by searching for: I Luv Pho Menu, I Love Pho Mercer Island, I Love Pho Mercer Island Wa, I Love Pho, Pho Logo, I Luv Pho, I Love Pho Mercer Island Menu, and I Love Pho Menu.