1001 Fairview Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109

I Love Sushi

Neighborhoods: South-Lake Union
Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Lunch

I Love Sushi is a Sushi, Japanese, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 12/25/2013

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

YueFei photo

YueFei

Seattle, WA

Best Sushi place for a date

Great restaurant. A little more expensive than other sushi places, but always good quality and its a great place to bring a date, very clean friendly and classy.

Caterpillar Roll

Probably their best roll

BlueBaron6 photo

BlueBaron6

Excellent quality and taste

Probably my favorite Sushi place in Seattle. The lunch menu is very reasonable, and portions of fish are generous. The Sushi chefs are creative and always courteous. Probably been there about 200 times in my life, and never been unsatisfied. Not a lot of other stuff for people who don’t like sushi.

Confucius photo

Confucius

Seattle, WA

Soso food, not soso price

Confucius says, man who love sushi may not love I Love Sushi.

An average sushi restuarant. Has few alternatives than sushi which makes it a bad choice to go with non-sushi lovers.

chanman photo

chanman

Bellevue, WA

enjoyable and relaxing

I always enjoy coming to I Love Sushi, whether it is the one in Seattle or Bellevue. It is just one of those restaurants you are very familiar and comfortable with.

I enjoy most of their rolls, but I enjoy the tempura green tea icecream the most.

The service is always consistent, I never had parking problems and food is always fresh.

Tempura Green Tea Icecream at I Love Sushi

Tempura Green Tea Icecream

Five stars. This is great and tasty! I recommend this to everyone who likes icecream.

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

I Love Sushi Rocks.

In my top 3 favorite sushi restaurants around Seattle.

ViPham photo

ViPham

One of the freshest sushi places in town

One of the freshest sushi places in town

anneseanandy photo

anneseanandy

Expensive Fresh Sushi Joint

If you want fresh, I Love Sushi is a good place. But if you’re low on the muula I would stay away. It’s a bit pricey, although I do believe there’s lunch specials.

Sushi Japanese Lunch

A2vrtahkkr3i7aaby-gaa8
royvaz

Chicago, IL

I Love Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

I Love Sushi is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Seattle Yelp, I Love Sushi Wallingford, I Love Sushi Seattle, I Heart Sushi Seattle, I Love Sushi Eastlake Menu, I Love Sushi Seattle Menu, and Sushi Eastlake.