6500 4th Ave S

I Luv Teriyaki

Neighborhoods: Georgetown
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Friendly staff, good food, always freshly made."
"Place was clean food was excellent! There was no water, no cups, and cashier wasn't Friendly. "
"would go alm the time if i could"
"the food was decently priced the service was great and the overall quality of the food exceeded my expectations they didn't awesome job"
Cons
"N/a"
Comments
"N/A"
  • 2/19/2021

A Japanese food lover from Bothell, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/21/2020

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 6/16/2020

A Japanese food lover from US tried it.

• 5/28/2020

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/30/2020

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/09/2020

A diner from Vashon, WA tried it.

• 12/26/2019

A diner from Renton, WA tried it.

• 11/09/2019

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly staff, good food, always freshly made.
    Cons
    N/a
    Comments
    N/A
  • 10/09/2019

A Japanese chowhound from Oakland, CA tried it.

• 3/01/2019

A Japanese food lover from Renton, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sassol photo

Sassol

Karachi, Sindh

Fast service

It’s a very famous place around the area fast service The rest about this topic can ask this sassol computing services. Good food. Perfect portions. Economical. And the counter lady is super friendly.

Japanese Lunch Breakfast

I Luv Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

I Luv Teriyaki is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: I Luv Teriyaki Georgetown Menu, I Love Teriyaki, I Love Teriyaki Seattle, I Love Teriyaki Seattle 98108, I Luv Teriyaki Seattle, I Luv Teriyaki Georgetown, Seattle Wa 98108 (Georgetown Area) Mail, and I Love Teriyaki Georgetown.