6500 4th Ave S

I Luv Teriyaki

Neighborhoods: Georgetown
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Place was clean food was excellent! There was no water, no cups, and cashier wasn't Friendly. "
"would go alm the time if i could"
"the food was decently priced the service was great and the overall quality of the food exceeded my expectations they didn't awesome job"
  • 3/01/2019

A diner from Renton, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/21/2017

• 9/13/2017

A Japanese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/26/2017

A Japanese food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 4/09/2017

A diner from Renton, WA tried it.

• 3/05/2017

A Japanese food lover from Kent, WA tried it.

• 12/01/2016

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 11/06/2016

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 10/13/2016

A Japanese food lover from Kent, WA tried it.

• 6/26/2016

A diner from Renton, WA tried it.

Japanese Lunch Breakfast

Taiwanese in University District

Remo Borracchini's Bakery

Bakeries in Atlantic

I Luv Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

I Luv Teriyaki is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: I Love Teriyaki Seattle, Menu For I Luv Teriyaki Seattle Wa, I Luv Teriyake Seattle Georgetown, I Love Teriyaki Seattle 98108, I Luv Teriyaki Georgetown, I Luv Teriyaki Georgetown Menu, I Love Teriyaki Seattle, Wa, I Love Teriyaki Georgetown, and I Luv Teriyaki Seattle.