6500 4th Ave S

I Luv Teriyaki

Neighborhoods: Georgetown
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Friendly staff, good food, always freshly made."
"Place was clean food was excellent! There was no water, no cups, and cashier wasn't Friendly. "
"would go alm the time if i could"
"the food was decently priced the service was great and the overall quality of the food exceeded my expectations they didn't awesome job"
Cons
"N/a"
Comments
"N/A"
  • 9/21/2020

A Japanese food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 6/16/2020

A diner from US tried it.

• 5/28/2020

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 4/30/2020

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/09/2020

A diner from Vashon, WA tried it.

• 12/26/2019

A dining patron from Renton, WA tried it.

• 11/09/2019

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly staff, good food, always freshly made.
    Cons
    N/a
    Comments
    N/A
  • 10/09/2019

A Japanese food lover from Oakland, CA tried it.

• 3/01/2019

A dining patron from Renton, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/21/2017

Sassol photo

Sassol

Karachi, Sindh

Fast service

It’s a very famous place around the area fast service The rest about this topic can ask this sassol computing services. Good food. Perfect portions. Economical. And the counter lady is super friendly.

Japanese Lunch Breakfast

Bakeries in Atlantic

Mee Sum Pastry

Bakeries in Downtown

I Luv Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

I Luv Teriyaki is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: I Love Teriyaki Seattle 98108, Seattle Wa 98108 (Georgetown Area) Mail, I Love Teriyaki Georgetown, I Luv Teriyaki Georgetown Menu, I Love Teriyaki Seattle, I Luv Teriyaki Seattle, I Luv Teriyaki Georgetown, and I Love Teriyaki.