6500 4th Ave S

I Luv Teriyaki

Neighborhoods: Georgetown
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Friendly staff, good food, always freshly made."
"Place was clean food was excellent! There was no water, no cups, and cashier wasn't Friendly. "
"would go alm the time if i could"
"the food was decently priced the service was great and the overall quality of the food exceeded my expectations they didn't awesome job"
Cons
"N/a"
Comments
"N/A"
  • 5/28/2020

A Japanese chowhound from US tried it.

• 4/30/2020

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/09/2020

A diner from Vashon, WA tried it.

• 12/26/2019

A Japanese chowhound from Renton, WA tried it.

• 11/09/2019

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly staff, good food, always freshly made.
    Cons
    N/a
    Comments
    N/A
  • 10/09/2019

A diner from Oakland, CA tried it.

• 3/01/2019

A Japanese food lover from Renton, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/21/2017

A Japanese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/13/2017

A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/26/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

Japanese Lunch Breakfast

I Luv Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

I Luv Teriyaki is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: I Luv Teriyaki Georgetown, I Love Teriyaki Seattle, I Love Teriyaki Georgetown, I Love Teriyaki, I Love Teriyaki Seattle 98108, I Luv Teriyaki Georgetown Menu, and I Luv Teriyaki Seattle.