370 Garrisonville Rd
Stafford, VA 22556

I Luv Teriyaki

Cuisine: Asian, Japanese, American

Overall
Pros
"Chicken teriyaki is fantastic !! "
"The food. The price. The service. "
"Fresh, fast teriyaki and sushi. Out family's favorite place. "
"Taste"
Cons
"Would like to see an online menu. "
"Slow slow service and not very friendly at all"
"Slow"
Comments
"order by phone if your in a hurry"
"Do not go if you are in a hurry"
  • 8/05/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/07/2017

• 5/19/2017

An Asian food lover from US tried it.

• 4/20/2017

• 2/08/2017

A diner from Stafford, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/14/2016

An Asian food lover from Fredericksburg, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/08/2016

• 10/19/2016

An Asian chowhound from Washington, DC tried it.

• 9/27/2016

An Asian chowhound from Lanham, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/27/2016

An Asian chowhound from Stafford, VA tried it.

Sapphiresniper photo

Sapphiresniper

Toronto, ON

Satisfied my Tempura veggie craving, but the...

Satisfied my Tempura veggie craving, but the Teriyaki beef was really tough and salty. It’s a small place with only 3-4 tables. I’d assume they do mostly take-out orders. I will try their pork & chicken teriyaki some day but not for awhile.

Asian Japanese American

I Luv Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

I Luv Teriyaki is located near the cities of Stafford County, Aquia, Brooke, and Aquia Harbour.
People found this by searching for: I Luv Teriyaki Stafford Menu, I Love Teriyaki Stafford Va, I Love Teriyaki Stafford Menu, I Luv Teriyaki Menu, I Love Teriyaki Quantico Va, I Heart Teriyaki Va Menu, I Luv Teriyaki Stafford, I Love Teriyaki Menu Stafford Va, and I Luv Teriakya.