I57 Rib House

Neighborhoods: West Pullman
Cuisine: Barbecue, Southern, American

Overall
Pros
"Food and quality. Hopefully more quantity considering price, even fries would help."
"Great sauce and hot links"
"They have turkey tips every time I go. Unlike other restaurants that run out of the turkey tips."
"Good food!!"
"Ribs sauce and chicken "
"I ordered a half slab w sauce on side. The ribs were seasoned good and was very meaty!! Ill be getting the same way every time."
"More lean meat & less suce everything else it good "
"Very good food, love it."
"The food is everything! "
"Great"
"Great BBQ"
Cons
"I'm gaining weight!!! I have to learn not to eat this type of food all of the time. My own fault though."
"Slow service"
"They didnt have any menus so that i can call ahead next time. :-("
"More lean meat "
"The costumer s service is horrible."
"Slow service"
Comments
"I will going there once a week."
"All food should be cook fresh "

Barbecue Southern Takeout

I57 Rib House  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/27/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/12/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/23/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/03/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great sauce and hot links
  • 12/20/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/21/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 9/07/2015 A diner from Tinley Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/30/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/15/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/12/2015 A diner from Frankfort, IL tried it.

I57 Rib House is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: I57 Barbeque Chicago, I57 Rib House Menu, I57 Rib House, I57 115th, I 57 Barbeque, I 57 Barbeque Menu, and I 57 Rib House.