1524 W 115th St

I57 Rib House

Neighborhoods: West Pullman
Cuisine: Barbecue, Southern, American

Overall
Pros
"Food and quality. Hopefully more quantity considering price, even fries would help."
"Great sauce and hot links"
"They have turkey tips every time I go. Unlike other restaurants that run out of the turkey tips."
"Good food!!"
"Ribs sauce and chicken "
"I ordered a half slab w sauce on side. The ribs were seasoned good and was very meaty!! Ill be getting the same way every time."
"More lean meat & less suce everything else it good "
"Very good food, love it."
"The food is everything! "
"Great"
"Great BBQ"
Cons
"I'm gaining weight!!! I have to learn not to eat this type of food all of the time. My own fault though."
"Slow service"
"They didnt have any menus so that i can call ahead next time. :-("
"More lean meat "
"The costumer s service is horrible."
"Slow service"
Comments
"I will going there once a week."
"All food should be cook fresh "
  • 7/22/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/14/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/03/2017

• 3/27/2016

A diner from Lockport, IL tried it.

• 3/12/2016

A dining patron from Lisle, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/23/2016

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/03/2016

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great sauce and hot links
  • 12/20/2015

A Barbecue chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/21/2015

A Barbecue food lover from Lisle, IL tried it.

• 9/07/2015

A dining patron from Tinley Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 22, 2008

friday night spot

I-57 is the very essence of a rib joint, from the sauce to the meat to the delicious french fries, and oh I can't forget about their sumptuous hot links & bread!- this place will have you dreaming none stop for ribs! everytime I land in…
June 15, 2008

Just another disappoint rib joint

My lady and I went to this place for the first time tonight and were extremely disappointed. I ordered 1/2 BBQ Chicken and it was so overcooked that the white meat was as hard as a bone. And they gave me two wings and two small breasts (…
June 14, 2008

The Best Tender Ribs There Is

I love this place.. this is the only place i know i can get some tender ribs...The service is great i haven't had a problem with the service i think it great...

Cho Sun OK Restaurant

Local in Lincoln Park

Smoque BBQ

BBQ in Irving Park

10/16/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Damenzo's Pizza in Tri-Taylor.

10/16/2017

A diner from US tried I 57 Rib House.

10/16/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Naples Pizza in New City and liked it.

10/16/2017

A dining patron from IL tried Manolo's Tamales.

10/16/2017

A diner from US tried Taqueria La Kermes in Little Village.

10/15/2017

A dining patron from Hazel Crest, IL tried Cartons Restaurant in Near North Side.

10/15/2017

A dining patron from IL tried J & J Fish & Chicken in Bronzeville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/15/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Big Top Restaurant in Jefferson Park.

10/15/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Battle Creek, MI tried All-American Pizzeria.

10/15/2017

A Soups chowhound from Country Club Hills, IL tried Raisu Japanese Fine Dining, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Awesome, fresh hard to find seafood. Gracious service. Lovely setting.
Cons
None
Barbecue Southern Takeout

I57 Rib House  Restaurant Reviews

I57 Rib House is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: I57 Rib House Menu, I57 Rib House, I 57 Barbeque, I 57 Barbeque Menu, I57 Barbeque, I 57 Rib House, I57 Barbeque Chicago, and I57 Bbq.