1524 W 115th St

I57 Rib House

Neighborhoods: West Pullman
Cuisine: Barbecue, Southern, American

Overall
Pros
"Food and quality. Hopefully more quantity considering price, even fries would help."
"Great sauce and hot links"
"They have turkey tips every time I go. Unlike other restaurants that run out of the turkey tips."
"Good food!!"
"Ribs sauce and chicken "
"I ordered a half slab w sauce on side. The ribs were seasoned good and was very meaty!! Ill be getting the same way every time."
"More lean meat & less suce everything else it good "
"Very good food, love it."
"The food is everything! "
"Great"
"Great BBQ"
Cons
"I'm gaining weight!!! I have to learn not to eat this type of food all of the time. My own fault though."
"Slow service"
"They didnt have any menus so that i can call ahead next time. :-("
"More lean meat "
"The costumer s service is horrible."
"Slow service"
Comments
"I will going there once a week."
"All food should be cook fresh "
  • 7/22/2017

A Barbecue food lover from US tried it.

• 6/14/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/03/2017

• 3/27/2016

A Barbecue chowhound from Lockport, IL tried it.

• 3/12/2016

A dining patron from Lisle, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/23/2016

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/03/2016

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great sauce and hot links
  • 12/20/2015

A Barbecue chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/21/2015

A dining patron from Lisle, IL tried it.

• 9/07/2015

A Barbecue chowhound from Tinley Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 22, 2008

friday night spot

I-57 is the very essence of a rib joint, from the sauce to the meat to the delicious french fries, and oh I can't forget about their sumptuous hot links & bread!- this place will have you dreaming none stop for ribs! everytime I land in…
June 15, 2008

Just another disappoint rib joint

My lady and I went to this place for the first time tonight and were extremely disappointed. I ordered 1/2 BBQ Chicken and it was so overcooked that the white meat was as hard as a bone. And they gave me two wings and two small breasts (…
June 14, 2008

The Best Tender Ribs There Is

I love this place.. this is the only place i know i can get some tender ribs...The service is great i haven't had a problem with the service i think it great...

Cho Sun OK Restaurant

Local in Lincoln Park

Smoque BBQ

BBQ in Irving Park

4/22/2018

A Chicken food lover from US tried Hienie's Shrimp House in South Deering, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food.

4/21/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Onesti Pizza in Chicago Lawn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

4/21/2018

A diner from US tried Dear Sub in Austin.

4/21/2018

A diner from IL tried Hienie's Shrimp House in South Deering.

4/21/2018

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Piezano's Pizza & Grinder Co in Little Village.

4/20/2018

A diner from Redmond, WA tried Estrella Negra in Bucktown.

4/20/2018

A dining patron from US tried Cafe Colao, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/19/2018

A Persian food lover from Chicago, IL tried NOK in Norwood Park.

4/19/2018

A Chicken food lover from IL tried Marlon's Chicken & Fish in Chatham.

4/19/2018

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Luigi's Pizza in West Garfield Park.

Barbecue Southern Takeout

I57 Rib House  Restaurant Reviews

I57 Rib House is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: I 57 Barbeque, I57 Bbq, I57 Rib House Menu, I57 Barbeque Chicago, I57 Barbeque, I 57 Barbeque Menu, I 57 Rib House, and I57 Rib House.