- 15 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- Ibiza features Spanish Sundays with paella and sangria served beginning at 5pm. Two people minimum for the paella and call ahead to order.
- Ibiza has been one of Midtown's most bustling hot spots since opening in 2001. Check out the wine bar for lunch, dinner or dessert.
- There's no smoking allowed inside, but patrons can smoke on the outdoor patio.
- Divine selection of sauvignon blancs, Napa cabs and other global winners. Cosmopolitans are dangerously enticing.
- Forgot your shades for the patio? Borrow a pair from Ibiza's collection, on display.
Tue-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
8/08/2015 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.