171 Battery St
Burlington, VT 05401

Ice House Restaurant

Neighborhoods: South End
Cuisine: American, Cafe, Gluten Free

Ice House Restaurant is a American, Cafe, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 11/10/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

carlos28 photo

carlos28

Montréal, QC

Italian/Seafood

I came here with a party of five. While some of the group walked around the board walk, I stayed on the deck. Sipping my Corona and reading the paper with the warm sun and occasionally glancing at the beautiful lake was fantastic.

When everyone regrouped we sat downstairs. The restaurant is simply decorated which I didn’t care about since I was paying attention to my family. Dinner service was prompt and friendly.

Everyone seemed happy with there dinners. I ordered the mussels for an app. So delicious. then I had more seafood for my entree, fra diavlo. This was so good. A nice spicy tomatoe sauce over the linguini and seafood medley. The seafood was very fresh and delicious.

I would go back any time! It was delicious.

American Cafe Dinner

Ice House Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Ice House Restaurant is located near the cities of Winooski, South Burlington, and South Burlington North.
People found this by searching for: The Ice House Reastaurnt Burlington, Ice House Restaurant Burlington, Icehouse Burlington, Ice House Restaurant Burlington Vt, Ice House Burlington Vt Menu, Icehouse Burlington Vt, Ice House Burlington Vt, Icehouse Restaurant Burlington Vt, and Ice House Burlington Vt Reviews.