414 Hackensack Ave
Hackensack, NJ 07601-6303

Ichiban Japanese Restaurant

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Ichiban Japanese Restaurant is a Japanese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Zia photo

Zia

Hackensack, NJ

Owner should be ashamed of himself

Had a really bad experience here on a Saturday night. What started out as a fun treat for me and my nephews turned into a fiasco. We sat at the Hibachi for over an hour and then had to complain numerous times (along with the other family at our table) before a cook came out. Our food order was wrong and we were still rushed through because it was close to 11pm before we were done. The owner came out, not to apologize, but to explain that there would be no discounting or refund. We should expect delays on Saturday. Awful service and horrid attitude. I will never go here again and will deter as many people as I can.

Hibachi

Food order was wrong and then cooked incorrectly while chef rushed. Worst Hibachi experience I have ever had.

Japanese Parking Dinner

Ichiban Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Ichiban Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Bogota, South Hackensack Township, Maywood, Teaneck, and South Hackensack.
People found this by searching for: Ichiban Hackensack, Ichiban Hackensack Hours, Ichiban Japanese Riveredge, Ichiban Huntsville Menu, Ichiban Huntsville, Japanesre Restaurants Near 07601 Menu, and Ichiban Japanese Returant In Hackensack.