4414 Youree Dr
Shreveport, LA 71105

Ichiban Japanese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Broadmoor, Anderson Island, Shreve Isle
Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Japanese Sushi

Ichiban Japanese Restaurant is a Japanese, Sushi, and Japanese Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Called in my order from work ( University Health 7 pm call) Food hot and ready when I go there. Enjoyed me dinner (Bento Box) had leftovers for lunch the next day"
Cons
"All was well"
Comments
"Call ahead for take out, the will oblige you "
  • 8/26/2017

A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/19/2016

A Japanese food lover from Shreveport, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/16/2016

A Japanese food lover from Shreveport, LA tried it.

• 11/06/2015

A dining patron from Shreveport, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    All was well
    Comments
    Call ahead for take out, the will oblige you
  • 4/25/2015

A Japanese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2015

A Japanese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/02/2015

A Japanese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/13/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/11/2014

A Japanese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/25/2014

Lee_Kee_Lai_Kee photo

Lee_Kee_Lai_Kee

It WAS just a bad day!

I’m happy to announce that I tried Ichiban again last night and found it much more pleasant than the night before.
The server was pleasant and prompt and repeated the order to make sure it was correct.
We did not have to wait more that a few minutes between appetizer and entree.
When my order arrived, not only was it right, but the server CONFIRMED it before leaving the table.
Also I was offered sauces for my sushi instead of having to ask for it. Asking isn’t a problem, of course, but it’s so nice when they offer!
If I needed anything, I did not have to wait very long at all.
My experience at Ichiban was wonderful. Especially compared to the night before.
And the squid salad was EXCELENT!

Very Satisfied. Will definately go again, but not on a monday. ;P

gymboy318 photo

gymboy318

Awesome

Ichiban is verry good and has reasonable prices verry good califorinia rolls and fried rice the sweet tea is also good i give it five stars congratulations ichiban

Rainbowlizard photo

Rainbowlizard

Bossier City, LA

The absolute best Sushi in town

I have been to all of them, Sushi is my favorite food and this place has the best in the city of Shreveport. Try the Shrimp Tempura or if you are into the raw stuff the Rainbow Roll is excellent.

Shrimp Tempura

Amazing

marthakay photo

marthakay

best sushi in town

I cannot believe someone would rate this restaurant as only mediocre. I have been eating at Ichiban since it opened and it has only gotten better with age. It is by far and away the best sushi place in town. The only down fall, negative, is that you cannot enjoy a cocktail with your meal, but I will go out for that later after I have eaten the best food ever. The wait staff is wonderful, knows who you are and what you like. I have eaten sushi at every place in Shreveport and this is THE BEST. I would eat it every day if it wasn’t so expensive, but you pay for fresh and good.

salmon tartar

Wonderful!!! I love just plain salmon shasimi, but this dish adds an extra kick to the raw

lindsay photo

lindsay

Shreveport, LA

it's okay. not the best i've had, but definitely not the ...

it’s okay. not the best i’ve had, but definitely not the worst. the sushi seemed fresh, but it was rather mediocre. i’ll go there again.

Japanese Sushi Good for groups

Ichiban Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Ichiban Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Bossier City.
People found this by searching for: Ichiban Japanese Restaurant Shreveport, Ichiban Shreveport, Ichiban Resturant Shreveport, Ichiban Sushi Shreveport, Ichiban Shreveport Menu, Ichiban, Shreveport, Ichiban Restaurant Shreveport, and Ichiban Menu Shreveport.