191 S Wesleyan Blvd
Rocky Mount, NC 27804-2535

Ichiban Japanese Steak House

Cuisine: Japanese, Cafe, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Cooks are entertaining and my entire group shared plenty of laughs with both our server and cook. "
"They didnt Make my.order right then wen i call bk they told me to bring My food bk on my nxt visit beacuse i was running late for work. "
"Food tastes good to me"
Cons
"The inside is nasty..carpet needs replacing, grease is all over the place.They have great food but, they need to update & CLEAN UP the place."
Comments
"If u call inn cheack your food bfor u leave n com.ealry to pikk up cause um sure its gon b a complaint "
  • 9/16/2017

A Japanese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/15/2017

A dining patron from Wake Forest, NC tried it.

• 12/13/2016

A diner from Rocky Mount, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/21/2016

A dining patron from Plymouth, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Wake Forest, NC tried it.

• 6/25/2015

• 1/04/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 7/23/2014

A Japanese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/08/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
  • 5/02/2014

A Japanese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

January 8, 2011

Best sushi bar East of Raleigh

Tried the Sushi bar for the first time (did not know we had one in Rocky Mount for the longest time). It's easy to see why Ichiban is best food in Rocky Mount. Sushi was absolutely delicious. The sushi chef is an artist! And the sushi…
January 9, 2010

Great place for dinner

I love Japanese Steakhouses and this one does not disappoint! You can count on good food and good service here! I find the prices to be very reasonable as well.
July 9, 2009

best sushi

is my favorite place to have sushi the chef is great and the service is excellent. has a full bar,however bar tender was not tat good, but I had a great time.

6/18/2018

A dining patron from Chesterfield, MO tried Lin's Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/13/2018

A dining patron from Rocky Mount, NC tried Westridge Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/13/2018

An American food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried Central Cafe.

5/27/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried Western Sizzlin.

5/19/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried China House Restaurant.

5/12/2018

A diner from Rocky Mount, NC tried Mayflower Seafood Restaurant.

5/10/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Rocky Mount, NC tried Pizza Hut and liked it.

5/02/2018

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Mayflower Seafood Restaurant.

4/29/2018

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried Oak Level Cafe.

4/27/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried Western Sizzlin. They liked the food.

Japanese Parking Dinner

Ichiban Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Ichiban Japanese Steak House is located near the cities of Wesleyan College.
People found this by searching for: Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc, Ichiban Rocky Mount Menu, Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc Prices, Ichiban Rocky Mount, Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc Menu, Ichiban Restaurant Rocky Mount Nc, and Ichiban Restaurant, Rocky Mount, Nc.