191 S Wesleyan Blvd
Rocky Mount, NC 27804-2535

Ichiban Japanese Steak House

Cuisine: Japanese, Cafe, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Cooks are entertaining and my entire group shared plenty of laughs with both our server and cook. "
"They didnt Make my.order right then wen i call bk they told me to bring My food bk on my nxt visit beacuse i was running late for work. "
"Food tastes good to me"
Cons
"The inside is nasty..carpet needs replacing, grease is all over the place.They have great food but, they need to update & CLEAN UP the place."
Comments
"If u call inn cheack your food bfor u leave n com.ealry to pikk up cause um sure its gon b a complaint "
  • 9/16/2017

• 7/15/2017

A dining patron from Wake Forest, NC tried it.

• 12/13/2016

A Japanese chowhound from Rocky Mount, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/21/2016

A diner from Plymouth, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Wake Forest, NC tried it.

• 6/25/2015

• 1/04/2015

A Japanese food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 7/23/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/08/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
  • 5/02/2014

A Japanese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

Japanese Parking Dinner

Ichiban Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Ichiban Japanese Steak House is located near the cities of Wesleyan College.
People found this by searching for: Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc, Ichiban Rocky Mount, Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc Prices, Ichiban Restaurant Rocky Mount Nc, Ichiban Restaurant, Rocky Mount, Nc, Ichiban Rocky Mount Menu, and Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc Menu.