191 S Wesleyan Blvd
Rocky Mount, NC 27804-2535

Ichiban Japanese Steak House

Cuisine: Japanese, Cafe, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Cooks are entertaining and my entire group shared plenty of laughs with both our server and cook. "
"They didnt Make my.order right then wen i call bk they told me to bring My food bk on my nxt visit beacuse i was running late for work. "
"Food tastes good to me"
Cons
"The inside is nasty..carpet needs replacing, grease is all over the place.They have great food but, they need to update & CLEAN UP the place."
Comments
"If u call inn cheack your food bfor u leave n com.ealry to pikk up cause um sure its gon b a complaint "
  • 9/16/2017

A Japanese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/15/2017

A diner from Wake Forest, NC tried it.

• 12/13/2016

A diner from Rocky Mount, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/21/2016

A Japanese chowhound from Plymouth, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2015

A Japanese food lover from Wake Forest, NC tried it.

• 6/25/2015

• 1/04/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 7/23/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/08/2014

A Japanese food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
  • 5/02/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

January 8, 2011

Best sushi bar East of Raleigh

Tried the Sushi bar for the first time (did not know we had one in Rocky Mount for the longest time). It's easy to see why Ichiban is best food in Rocky Mount. Sushi was absolutely delicious. The sushi chef is an artist! And the sushi…
January 9, 2010

Great place for dinner

I love Japanese Steakhouses and this one does not disappoint! You can count on good food and good service here! I find the prices to be very reasonable as well.
August 7, 2009

Surprisingly better than Kanki

Unlike Kanki, we didn't have to wait for an hour + to be seated (and last time we went to Kanki the chicken wasn't cooked done!). We were seated and waited on promptly. The food was awesome (Hibachi shrimp, Teriyaki Steak)--cooked well,…

4/13/2018

A Grill chowhound from Rocky Mount, NC tried Ramo's Pizza and Grill.

4/07/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Rocky Mount, NC tried Golden Wok.

4/05/2018

A diner from US tried New China Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/27/2018

A dining patron from Brentwood, NY tried Ruffino's Pizza & Subs.

3/23/2018

A diner from Youngsville, NC tried Bob Melton's Barbecue (CLOSED).

3/20/2018

A Pizza food lover from Wilson, NC tried Westridge Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/10/2018

A Pizza food lover from Rocky Mount, NC tried Westridge Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/09/2018

A Seafood food lover from Rocky Mount, NC tried Mayflower Seafood Restaurant.

3/09/2018

A diner from Stone Mountain, GA tried China House Restaurant.

3/08/2018

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried Mr Ribs.

Japanese Parking Dinner

Ichiban Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Ichiban Japanese Steak House is located near the cities of Wesleyan College.
People found this by searching for: Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc, Ichiban Restaurant Rocky Mount Nc, Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc Prices, Ichiban Rocky Mount Menu, Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc Menu, Ichiban Rocky Mount, and Ichiban Restaurant, Rocky Mount, Nc.