191 S Wesleyan Blvd
Rocky Mount, NC 27804-2535

Ichiban Japanese Steak House

Cuisine: Japanese, Cafe, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Cooks are entertaining and my entire group shared plenty of laughs with both our server and cook. "
"They didnt Make my.order right then wen i call bk they told me to bring My food bk on my nxt visit beacuse i was running late for work. "
"Food tastes good to me"
Cons
"The inside is nasty..carpet needs replacing, grease is all over the place.They have great food but, they need to update & CLEAN UP the place."
Comments
"If u call inn cheack your food bfor u leave n com.ealry to pikk up cause um sure its gon b a complaint "
  • 12/13/2016

A Japanese food lover from Rocky Mount, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/21/2016

A dining patron from Plymouth, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2015

A dining patron from Wake Forest, NC tried it.

• 6/25/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 7/23/2014

A Japanese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/08/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
  • 5/02/2014

A Japanese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/24/2014

A Japanese food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food tastes good to me
  • 8/10/2013

A Japanese food lover from Wilson, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
January 8, 2011

Best sushi bar East of Raleigh

Tried the Sushi bar for the first time (did not know we had one in Rocky Mount for the longest time). It's easy to see why Ichiban is best food in Rocky Mount. Sushi was absolutely delicious. The sushi chef is an artist! And the sushi…
January 9, 2010

Great place for dinner

I love Japanese Steakhouses and this one does not disappoint! You can count on good food and good service here! I find the prices to be very reasonable as well.
August 7, 2009

Surprisingly better than Kanki

Unlike Kanki, we didn't have to wait for an hour + to be seated (and last time we went to Kanki the chicken wasn't cooked done!). We were seated and waited on promptly. The food was awesome (Hibachi shrimp, Teriyaki Steak)--cooked well,…

6/23/2017

A dining patron from Utica, NY tried Tony's Pizzeria in South Utica, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/16/2017

A dining patron from US tried Pizza Hut.

6/13/2017

A dining patron from Wake Forest, NC tried Mayflower Seafood Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/13/2017

An American food lover from US tried Red Lobster.

6/06/2017

A dining patron from Rocky Mount, NC tried Western Sizzlin, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The desserts.
6/04/2017

A dining patron from Ayden, NC tried Outback Steakhouse.

5/30/2017

A diner from Rocky Mount, NC tried K & W Cafeterias.

5/29/2017

A diner from US tried Lin's Garden.

5/29/2017

An American chowhound from Rocky Mount, NC tried K & W Cafeterias.

5/24/2017

A diner from Rocky Mount, NC tried Pizza Hut.

Japanese Parking Dinner

Ichiban Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Ichiban Japanese Steak House is located near the cities of Wesleyan College.
People found this by searching for: Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc Menu, Ichiban Restaurant, Rocky Mount, Nc, Ichiban Restaurant Rocky Mount Nc, Ichiban Rocky Mount Menu, Ichiban Rocky Mount, Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc, and Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc Prices.