Iggy's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Fast Food, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Small place for carry out or delivery. Our favorite pizza in the area."
"There pizza and subs are delightful. Favorite pizzeria so far."
June 3, 2008

Best Pizza Ever

I remember when they opened up many many years ago. I grew up eating their pizza. Now I live about an hour away from them but I just started going back and picking it up and taking it home for the family. I still remember their phone…
October 23, 2005

The Best Pizza in MI

I grew up with Iggy's pizza and now live out of the US, and have to say that Iggy's still my favorite pizza in the world!

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Delivery Parking

Iggy's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/03/2017 A diner from Southgate, MI tried it.

• 9/15/2016 A diner from Flat Rock, MI tried it.

• 9/08/2016 A diner from Trenton, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Small place for carry out or delivery. Our favorite pizza in the area.
  • 5/14/2016 A diner from Flat Rock, MI tried it.

• 10/19/2015 A diner from Holt, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/27/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/19/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/31/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 9/06/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/20/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

Iggy's Pizza is located near the cities of Grosse Ile Township, Grosse Ile, and Riverview.
People found this by searching for: Iggy's Pizza Woodhaven, Iggy's Pizza Woodhaven Menu, Iggys Pizza Woodhaven Mi Menu, Iggys Pizza, Iggy's Pizza Woodhaven Mi Menu, Iggy Pizza Woodhaven Menu, Iggy's Pizza Menu, and Iggy Pizza Michigan.