6206 INTER PARCEL RD
Alexandria, VA 22315-3223

IHOP

Cuisine: American, Steak, Bakeries

• 3/07/2015

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 7/20/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 9/12/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

Above average IHOP!

ChickenFried Steak & mashed potatoes; Sautéed beef tips with onions, two eggs over easy, grits with butter and hash browns- that was dinner! It had been a few years since my wife and I visited an IHOP, and recently while going to the theatre nearby figured this was opportune. As usual in most IHOPs experienced, the place is nice and neat, service is what you’d expect… but the menu, WOW! Their menu has grown exponentially in some ways, and shrunk in others. I must say though, they still have the corner on chain breakfast joints. Although there are a lot of better breakfast joints out there, at least the consistency is still there. Everything we had was OK, not the greatest, and the prices are fairly reasonable for what you get. It may be another few years before we visit an IHOP again, but I’m glad we got it out of our system! This one’s good and I recommend it… just make sure you enjoy it at a time you don’t have to wait forever to get in.

American Steak Bakeries
Ginger Beef Foody Goody

Chinese in Old Town

New Szechuan Express

Chinese in Landmark/Van Dorn

Good Luck Chinese

Diner in Seminary Hill

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Kingstowne, Ihope In Kingstowne Alexandria Va, Ihop 22315, Ihop In Kingstown Alexandria Va, Condo,22315, Manchester Road, Ihop Near Kingstowne Va, Ihop Menu Prices Kingstowne Alexandria, and Ihop Kingstowne Va.