44030 Pipeline Plz
Ashburn, VA 20147

IHOP

Cuisine: Burgers, Diner, Traditional

Pros
"Before I start, let me tell you guys that I've always loved their omelates and chicken strips. Today I called in to place an order for pick up. The server who took my call put me on hold for 10 minutes and then hung up on me. I called again and the same s"
Cons
Comments
  • 9/03/2017

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/01/2017

A Burgers food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments

Burgers Diner Traditional

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Broadlands, Ryan, Lansdowne, and Dulles.
People found this by searching for: Ihop, Ihopashborn Va, Ihop Ashburn Va, Ihop Ashburn Va Menu, Ihop Ashburn, A, Ihop Breakfast Menu + Ashburn, Va, Ihop Ashbyrn, and Ihop Ashburn Menu.