8801 S I H 35
Austin, TX 78744

IHOP

Cuisine: American, Steak, Diner

IHOP is a American, Steak, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"they took forever to so with our food do with seven people that came after we did I waited at least an hour and they still didn't have my food ready I got up and walked out without them noticing that he's I was there or not"
  • 7/07/2015

Phyllisjm tried it, liked it, and rated it . Phyllisjm liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/21/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros

iHop's 57th Anniversary

Tuesday, July 7th was iHop’s 57th anniversary & they had a special from 7 AM to 7PM on pancakes……… $.57 for a short stack of 3! We went & each had a short stack, 1 order of hash browns, 1 order of 2 strips of bacon & a pot of unending coffee for a total of $9.96, including the tip! It was awesome as always! In fact, we are going there for breakfast this very morning! Yum, Yum!! Great food at a great price! There are 2 of us, but of course, the place was packed & we waited about 25 minutes to be seated. It was well worth it!!

Pancake short stack

Awesome!

American Steak Good For Kids

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Ihop S Ih 35, Ihop Locations 78744, Ihop Meter Maid Commercial, Ihop Commercial Meter Maid, Ihop All You Can Eat Pancakes 2013 Austin Tx, Who Plays The Meter Maid In The Ihop Commercial, 78744 Best Biggest Burgers, Ihop 78744, and I Hop I H 35 Austin Tx.