IHOP

Cuisine: Burgers, Steak, International

IHOP is a Burgers, Steak, and International restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Very friendly staff. Clean bathrooms and restaurant. They where soo nice I felt like I was with family"

I must say, I like IHOP

Delicious omelettes, fluffy pancakes, and and plenty of whipped cream on my hot chocolate. The only downside was waiting for a table as it was noon and very busy. I took this as a good sign and I was not dissappointed. Once seated the service was fast and very friendly.

112. Spinach & Mushroom Omelette

Great combination of flavors, omelette was cooked just right, fluffy and served hot

May 8, 2011

Great Mother's Day visit

Just came back from IHOP for Mother's day. Very chaotic but we all enjoyed our visit. Food was great and service very friendly. We got frequent visits by our server for refills even though the place was full. The waffles were so good!…
April 30, 2011

Good food, quick service

Been to many IHOPs but first time in Baltimore. Had a great time, food was good and service friendly. Quick to give refills on my Ice Tea, which I enjoy so much.

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve... read more

Open 7 Days Burgers Family Style
Tips
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/02/2016 A diner from Gwynn Oak, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/22/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/27/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/20/2013 A diner from Silver Spring, MD tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

IHOP is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Baltimore Maryland, Ihop On Belair Rd, Bad Comments On Ihop Belair Road, Fry Ice Cream Around White Marsh Md, Ihop In The White Marsh Area Baltimore Maryland, Ihop Bel Air, and Ihop Whitemarsh.