IHOP

Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Lunch

IHOP is a American, American Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Sevice was terrible...our waitress was interested in everything else except serving my familiy. Left before we were finished placing our order. Forgot to serve us our coffee, and messed up our order. Pace in there was very fast and constantly felt rushed."
  • 1/17/2015

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 11/27/2013

An American food lover from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/02/2013

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it.

• 6/02/2013

An American chowhound from Smithfield, VA tried it and liked it.

2goldman photo

2goldman

Concord, NH

Great Service at IHOP

If you like IHOP’s food in general, you will like it here. It is a new restaurant and is nice and clean. The service was excellent, and everyone from the managers on down were very friendly.

The food was what you would expect at this chain restaurant. My companion and I had the new lemonades that were advertised. She had the Mango and I the Strawberry. It came with the flavored gel on the bottom of the glass and you had to stir it to get the flavor. I did not find that the strawberry tasted much like strawberry, and I would prefer to have traditional lemonade made with real juice next time.

American American Traditional Lunch

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Ihop Bedford, Ihop In Bedford Nh, Ihop Restaurant, Bedford, Nh, Ihop, Menu For I Hop In Bedford Nh, Ihopbedford,Nh, Ihop Menu, Ihop Bedford Nh, and Ihop In Bedford Nh Menu.