IHOP

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Coffee

IHOP is a American, Breakfast, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Sevice was terrible...our waitress was interested in everything else except serving my familiy. Left before we were finished placing our order. Forgot to serve us our coffee, and messed up our order. Pace in there was very fast and constantly felt rushed."
2goldman photo

2goldman

Concord, NH

Great Service at IHOP

If you like IHOP’s food in general, you will like it here. It is a new restaurant and is nice and clean. The service was excellent, and everyone from the managers on down were very friendly.

The food was what you would expect at this chain restaurant. My companion and I had the new lemonades that were advertised. She had the Mango and I the Strawberry. It came with the flavored gel on the bottom of the glass and you had to stir it to get the flavor. I did not find that the strawberry tasted much like strawberry, and I would prefer to have traditional lemonade made with real juice next time.

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve... read more

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ... read more

American Breakfast Takeout

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/17/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 11/27/2013 A diner from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/02/2013 A diner from Providence, RI tried it.

• 6/02/2013 A diner from Tappahannock, VA tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Ihopbedford,Nh, Ihop Bedford Nh, Menu For I Hop In Bedford Nh, Ihop, Ihop Restaurant, Bedford, Nh, Ihop Bedford, Ihop In Bedford Nh, Ihop In Bedford Nh Menu, and Ihop Menu.