IHOP

Neighborhoods: Eastwood
Cuisine: American, Traditional, Contemporary

Overall
Pros
"I've been dining at this location every Wednesday for the last two years, And I've had the same server LaTonya whom we've grown to love like family, she's always smiling, outgoing, And never gets or order incorrect, Upon my visit this week I was informed "
"Hostess were rude and employees are disrespectful to guest"
"There fast service"
"Everything bad"
"Friendly"
Cons
"e.g. slow service wrong order threw my food on my plate any kind of way."
"Service here is terrible I wouldn't recommomend going here,"
"Slow cooking"
Comments
"Horrible service "

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve... read more

American Good For Kids Traditional

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/25/2016 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/17/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/14/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Hostess were rude and employees are disrespectful to guest
    Cons
    e.g. slow service wrong order threw my food on my plate any kind of way.
    Comments
    Horrible service
  • 11/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Service here is terrible I wouldn't recommomend going here,
  • 9/19/2014 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 7/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/28/2014 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

IHOP is located near the cities of Mountain Brook.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Eastwood, Ihop Crestwood Blvd Al, Ihop Eastwood Mall, Ihop Eatwood, Ihop In Eastwood, Ihop Eastwood Mall Website, Ihop Birmingham Al, and Ihop Restaurant Eastwood Mall Crestwood Ala.