IHOP

Neighborhoods: Eastwood
Cuisine: American, Steak, Coffee

Overall
Pros
"I've been dining at this location every Wednesday for the last two years, And I've had the same server LaTonya whom we've grown to love like family, she's always smiling, outgoing, And never gets or order incorrect, Upon my visit this week I was informed "
"Hostess were rude and employees are disrespectful to guest"
"There fast service"
"Everything bad"
"Friendly"
Cons
"e.g. slow service wrong order threw my food on my plate any kind of way."
"Service here is terrible I wouldn't recommomend going here,"
"Slow cooking"
Comments
"Horrible service "

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve... read more

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ... read more

American Steak Coffee

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/25/2016 A diner from GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/17/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/14/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/25/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/19/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Hostess were rude and employees are disrespectful to guest
    Cons
    e.g. slow service wrong order threw my food on my plate any kind of way.
    Comments
    Horrible service
  • 11/18/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 11/01/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Service here is terrible I wouldn't recommomend going here,
  • 9/19/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/20/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 6/28/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

IHOP is located near the cities of Mountain Brook.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Birmingham Al, Ihop In Eastwood, Ihop Eastwood Mall Website, Ihop Restaurant Eastwood Mall Crestwood Ala, Ihop Eastwood Mall, Ihop Eatwood, Ihop Crestwood Blvd Al, and Ihop Eastwood.