IHOP

Neighborhoods: Eastwood
Cuisine: American, Steak, Coffee

Overall
Pros
"I've been dining at this location every Wednesday for the last two years, And I've had the same server LaTonya whom we've grown to love like family, she's always smiling, outgoing, And never gets or order incorrect, Upon my visit this week I was informed "
"Hostess were rude and employees are disrespectful to guest"
"There fast service"
"Everything bad"
"Friendly"
Cons
"e.g. slow service wrong order threw my food on my plate any kind of way."
"Service here is terrible I wouldn't recommomend going here,"
"Slow cooking"
Comments
"Horrible service "
April 14, 2007

Excellent Pancakes!!!!!

Very good variety of pancakes, I have tried them all! Great place to take kids especially since they have the kids menu. Senior menu too, can't go wrong here.\r \r Servers very attentive to our needs, clean. Food was tastey and severed…

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve... read more

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ... read more

American Steak Coffee
Tips
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/25/2016 A diner from GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/17/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/14/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/25/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/19/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Hostess were rude and employees are disrespectful to guest
    Cons
    e.g. slow service wrong order threw my food on my plate any kind of way.
    Comments
    Horrible service
  • 11/18/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 11/01/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Service here is terrible I wouldn't recommomend going here,
  • 9/19/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/20/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 6/28/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

IHOP is located near the cities of Mountain Brook.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Birmingham Al, Ihop Eastwood Mall Website, Ihop Eastwood Mall, Ihop Crestwood Blvd Al, Ihop Restaurant Eastwood Mall Crestwood Ala, Ihop Eatwood, Ihop In Eastwood, and Ihop Eastwood.