IHOP

Neighborhoods: Eastwood
Cuisine: American, Steak, Coffee

Overall
Pros
"I've been dining at this location every Wednesday for the last two years, And I've had the same server LaTonya whom we've grown to love like family, she's always smiling, outgoing, And never gets or order incorrect, Upon my visit this week I was informed "
"Hostess were rude and employees are disrespectful to guest"
"There fast service"
"Everything bad"
"Friendly"
Cons
"e.g. slow service wrong order threw my food on my plate any kind of way."
"Service here is terrible I wouldn't recommomend going here,"
"Slow cooking"
Comments
"Horrible service "
  • 6/14/2017

A diner from Birmingham, AL tried it.

• 1/25/2016

A dining patron from GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/17/2015

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/14/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/25/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/19/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Hostess were rude and employees are disrespectful to guest
    Cons
    e.g. slow service wrong order threw my food on my plate any kind of way.
    Comments
    Horrible service
  • 11/18/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 11/01/2014

Cons
    Service here is terrible I wouldn't recommomend going here,
  • 9/19/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/20/2014

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

April 14, 2007

Excellent Pancakes!!!!!

Very good variety of pancakes, I have tried them all! Great place to take kids especially since they have the kids menu. Senior menu too, can't go wrong here.\r \r Servers very attentive to our needs, clean. Food was tastey and severed…

American Steak Coffee
Tips
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Mountain Brook.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Restaurant Eastwood Mall Crestwood Ala, Ihop Crestwood Blvd Al, Ihop Birmingham Al, Ihop Eastwood Mall, Ihop Eastwood, Ihop Eatwood, Ihop In Eastwood, and Ihop Eastwood Mall Website.