IHOP

Cuisine: Burgers, Steak, International

Pros
"Waited for over 30 minutes with 2 children. Was not given a drink order or anything. I was in a wheel Chair and they placed us in the back with no other guest; then they all stared at us and never waited on us. WE WALKED OUT....."
"The service was great, the food was very good, the staff was friendly!"
Cons
"Service; attitude. "
"The only complaint I have is I heard some rough language from a couple of waitresses who were arguing, I'm glad I didn't have my kids with me, but when we were leaving there was a blond lady with a red shirt on and a cap that apologized to us beca"
Comments
"Dont go"
  • 7/11/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 12/03/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The service was great, the food was very good, the staff was friendly!
    Cons
  • 2/17/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/24/2013

A Burgers food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/27/2013

A diner from TX tried it.

Burgers Steak International

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Shreveport and Barksdale Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Ihop On Boardwalk, Ihop Boardwalk, Ihop On The Boardwalk, Boardwalk Boulevard Restaurants, Ihop Bossier City, I Hop Shreveport, and Ihop Bossier Menu.