670 Boardwalk Blvd
Bossier City, LA 71111

IHOP

Cuisine: Burgers, Steak, International

Overall
Pros
"Waited for over 30 minutes with 2 children. Was not given a drink order or anything. I was in a wheel Chair and they placed us in the back with no other guest; then they all stared at us and never waited on us. WE WALKED OUT....."
"The service was great, the food was very good, the staff was friendly!"
Cons
"Service; attitude. "
"The only complaint I have is I heard some rough language from a couple of waitresses who were arguing, I'm glad I didn't have my kids with me, but when we were leaving there was a blond lady with a red shirt on and a cap that apologized to us beca"
Comments
"Dont go"
  • 2/07/2019

A diner from Sedona, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/11/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 12/03/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2014

A Burgers food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The service was great, the food was very good, the staff was friendly!
    Cons
  • 2/17/2014

A Burgers food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/24/2013

A Burgers food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/27/2013

A Burgers food lover from TX tried it.

Burgers Steak International

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Shreveport and Barksdale Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Bossier City, Ihop Boardwalk, Ihop Bossier Menu, Boardwalk Boulevard Restaurants, Ihop On Boardwalk, I Hop Shreveport, Ihop On The Boardwalk, and Ihop Bossier City Boardwlk Menu.