IHOP

Cuisine: Burgers, Steak, International

Pros
"Waited for over 30 minutes with 2 children. Was not given a drink order or anything. I was in a wheel Chair and they placed us in the back with no other guest; then they all stared at us and never waited on us. WE WALKED OUT....."
"The service was great, the food was very good, the staff was friendly!"
Cons
"Service; attitude. "
"The only complaint I have is I heard some rough language from a couple of waitresses who were arguing, I'm glad I didn't have my kids with me, but when we were leaving there was a blond lady with a red shirt on and a cap that apologized to us beca"
Comments
"Dont go"

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve... read more

Burgers Steak International

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/03/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The service was great, the food was very good, the staff was friendly!
    Cons
  • 2/17/2014 A diner from GA tried it.

• 12/24/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/27/2013 A diner from TX tried it.

IHOP is located near the cities of Shreveport and Barksdale Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Ihop On Boardwalk, I Hop On The Boardwalk, Ihop Bossier Menu, Ihop Bossier City, Ihop Menu Boardwalk, Ihop At The Boardwalk In La Address, Ihop On The Boardwalk, Ihop Boardwalk, and I Hop Shreveport.