6308 Maccorkle Ave SE
Charleston, WV 25304

IHOP

Cuisine: American, Steak, International

Overall
Pros
"Good food great service clean bathroom"
"Everyone work together as a team they were inviting and very friendly I will be going back again "
"There was a ROACH on table and my waitress smashed it with her finger and kept working. My food order was wrong I asked for cheese in my eggs didn't get it I told her (Britney) I said I didn't eat pork but when go my plate there was ham on it my "
Cons
"More appetizers "
"Roach free "
Comments
"No"
"Steak tips are awesome "
  • 8/24/2016

Pros
    Good food great service clean bathroom
  • 7/05/2015

A dining patron from Charleston, WV tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/09/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    More appetizers
    Comments
    Steak tips are awesome
  • 8/06/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Roach free
  • 8/04/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/06/2013

A diner from Catonsville, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve...read more

American Steak Good For Kids

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Kanawha City and Big Chimney.
People found this by searching for: Ihop N Kanawha City Charleston, Ihop Kanawha City Wv, Ihop Kanawha City Wv Phome Number, Ihop Kc Wv, Ihop In Kanawha City, Ihop Kanawha City, Ihop Kanawha City Wv Menu, Restaurant In Kanawa Co W V I Hop, and Kanawha City Ihop.