134 W Woodlawn Rd
Charlotte, NC 28217-2110

IHOP

Neighborhoods: York Road
Cuisine: American, Steak, Traditional

IHOP is a American, Steak, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 1/13/2020

2020 tried it.

• 1/13/2020

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 4/03/2018

A diner from US tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/24/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/17/2014

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/04/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/04/2014

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/10/2014

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve...read more

2020 photo

2020

Charlotte, NC

Terrible Service from Cherese

Received terrible service from the rude, sarcastic, unprofessional Cherese. When I gave her my order, she didn’t write anything down. When she brought me the wrong order, and I told her it wasn’t what I ordered, she argued me down, telling me it was what I ordered. She was so defensive and argumentative. When I asked for her name, she refused to tell me. She told me she didn’t care about me or any of the other customers and she would soon be gone. When I asked for a manager, she said she was the manager and walked away. She told me to take my attitude and get out. I happily left the food on the table and walked out. The food is always fresh, hot and delicious, but the service given to customers by the morning crew is below standard. Now the night crew is 100% better. The morning crew is usually focusing on their personal needs not the needs of the customers.

sylvester photo

sylvester

Charlotte, NC

Breakfast at IHOP

I , my wife and grandchildren who were visiting from another state went to IHOP for breakfast. When we got there we were greeted and the children 7 and 6 years old were given a coloring chart with only one crayon. Most restaurants give the child a small box of crayons with at least 4 colors. My grandchildren commented, saying they gave us only 1 crayon. I ordered pancakes and eggs with sausage patties (specifically) and so did my wife. Upon receipt of the order we had sausage links. When we asked the waitress for the patties she said she would get us the patties. She stated that her boss was throwing food away. My granddaughter also had a link and the waitress took hers back as well. Only to return with a pattie for my wife, while myself and grand child were still waiting. My wife decided to give hers to our grandchild. I then expressed to the waitress that my wife and I would not be paying for our meal, because by the time the sausage arrived the pancakes and eggs were cold. The waitress said she would let her manager know and he would fix the receipt. When our grandchildren were done eating we left, and will not be returning. The entire experience was unacceptable!

American Steak Traditional
Siam Garden Thai Restaurant

Thai in Prosperity Church Road

Anntony's Caribbean Cafe

Caribbean in West Sugar Creek

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Mecklenburg County and Clayton Park.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Concord Mills Charlotte, Ihop Concord Mills, Ihop Woodlawn, Ihop Woodlawn Charlotte, Ihop Near Concord Mills, Ihop Woodlawn Charlotte Nc, Ihop Menu Breakfast In South Charlotte,Nc, and Ihop Restaurant Woodlawn Road, Charlotte, Nc.