134 W Woodlawn Rd
Charlotte, NC 28217-2110

IHOP

Neighborhoods: York Road
Cuisine: American, Steak, Traditional

IHOP is a American, Steak, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 4/03/2018

A dining patron from US tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/24/2014

A food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/17/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/04/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/04/2014

An American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/10/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve...read more

sylvester photo

sylvester

Charlotte, NC

Breakfast at IHOP

I , my wife and grandchildren who were visiting from another state went to IHOP for breakfast. When we got there we were greeted and the children 7 and 6 years old were given a coloring chart with only one crayon. Most restaurants give the child a small box of crayons with at least 4 colors. My grandchildren commented, saying they gave us only 1 crayon. I ordered pancakes and eggs with sausage patties (specifically) and so did my wife. Upon receipt of the order we had sausage links. When we asked the waitress for the patties she said she would get us the patties. She stated that her boss was throwing food away. My granddaughter also had a link and the waitress took hers back as well. Only to return with a pattie for my wife, while myself and grand child were still waiting. My wife decided to give hers to our grandchild. I then expressed to the waitress that my wife and I would not be paying for our meal, because by the time the sausage arrived the pancakes and eggs were cold. The waitress said she would let her manager know and he would fix the receipt. When our grandchildren were done eating we left, and will not be returning. The entire experience was unacceptable!

American Steak Traditional
Siam Garden Thai Restaurant

Thai in Prosperity Church Road

Anntony's Caribbean Cafe

Caribbean in West Sugar Creek

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Mecklenburg County and Clayton Park.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Concord Mills Charlotte, Ihop Concord Mills, Ihop Woodlawn Charlotte Nc, Ihop Restaurant Woodlawn Road, Charlotte, Nc, Ihop Menu Breakfast In South Charlotte,Nc, Ihop Woodlawn, Ihop Woodlawn Charlotte, and Ihop Near Concord Mills.