1664 University Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76107-3424

IHOP

Cuisine: American, International, Diner

Pros
"Good food, cashier working at ten am on 06/04/14 was really great. Only good person worth mentioning "
Cons
"My friend and I come here often and had average service usually but this time it was bad. We ordered the crepe compo with comes with hash browns per the menu. The waitress argued that it did not even though my friend pointed it out. I had to talk to the c"
Comments
"Not coming here again for awhile, hopefully we don't get argued with next time."
  • 7/22/2015

An American chowhound from Arlington, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/04/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Not coming here again for awhile, hopefully we don't get argued with next time.
  • 5/10/2014

A Ribs food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/21/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/23/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/16/2013

An American chowhound from Fort Worth, TX tried it.

georgefergusonjr photo

georgefergusonjr

Nashville, TN

I spent a lot of late nights studying here. IHOP is alwa...

I spent a lot of late nights studying here. IHOP is always open! This IHOP will always be a part of my college memories.

March 19, 2008

Great low-cal egg scramble

We go every weekend, usually later to avoid the breakfast rush and they have the best low-cal egg scramble with veggies and a side of pancakes with sugar free syrup that is actually very good.

American International Diner
Tips
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Ft Worth.
People found this by searching for: Ihop On University In Fort Worth, Ihop In Fort Worth, Ihop On University, Ihop On University Fort Worth, Ihop University Fort Worth, Ihop Fort Worth University, I Hop On University Fort Worth Tx, Ihop Fort Worth Texas, and Ihop Menu.