IHOP

Neighborhoods: Jacksonville Heights
Cuisine: American, Diner, Contemporary

Overall
Pros
"No service....waited 15-20 minutes with no acknowledgement we even existed ....two other tables were seated and order taken while we were ignored ...complained to manager and got a lame "we'll I'm sorry...with that one we left."
"They treat you like family."
"Service was awful, I tried to call in a to go order, the phone was busy for 30 mins, get there and an employee was on it (none business related) then had to wait another 5 mins for someone to take my order. "
Cons
"Service"
"Sometimes they don't have an answer for you."
Comments
"Don't go here!"

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve... read more

American Diner Contemporary
Tips
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/02/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/15/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Don't go here!
  • 9/24/2013 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    They treat you like family.
    Cons
    Sometimes they don't have an answer for you.
  • 9/07/2013 A diner from Dade City, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
IHOP is located near the cities of College Park.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Number On 103rd, Ihop On 103rd, I Hp On 103rd St, Ihop 103rd, Ihop, Ihop On 103rd Street, Ihop 103rd Jacksonville Fl, and Ihop 103rd Street.