IHOP

Neighborhoods: Jacksonville Heights
Cuisine: American, Steak, Coffee

Overall
Pros
"No service....waited 15-20 minutes with no acknowledgement we even existed ....two other tables were seated and order taken while we were ignored ...complained to manager and got a lame "we'll I'm sorry...with that one we left."
"They treat you like family."
"Service was awful, I tried to call in a to go order, the phone was busy for 30 mins, get there and an employee was on it (none business related) then had to wait another 5 mins for someone to take my order. "
Cons
"Service"
"Sometimes they don't have an answer for you."
Comments
"Don't go here!"
  • 5/14/2017

An American food lover from Jacksonville, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/02/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/15/2014

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Don't go here!
  • 9/24/2013

A dining patron from Kissimmee, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    They treat you like family.
    Cons
    Sometimes they don't have an answer for you.
  • 9/07/2013

An American food lover from Orlando, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Steak Coffee
Tips
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.
Big Petes Pizzeria Old Style

Mexican in Craven

Gubbio's Italian Restaurant

Italian in Brierwood

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of College Park.
People found this by searching for: Menu And Prices For Ihop In Fleming Island Florida, Ihop 103rd Jacksonville Fl, Ihop 103rd, Ihop, Ihop On 103rd, Ihop 103rd Street, Ihop On 103rd Street, I Hp On 103rd St, and Ihop Number On 103rd.