IHOP

Cuisine: Burgers, Breakfast, Salads

Overall
"Food and service!"
Cons
"Worst service ever. Horrible manager. Bad staff. Super disappointed. "
"Nada"
Comments
"Ask where we would like to b seated instead of what's open, you might have a family that don't have manners or kids run wild etc"
  • 8/30/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Worst service ever. Horrible manager. Bad staff. Super disappointed.
  • 2/23/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/20/2013

• 10/05/2013

A diner from Kalamazoo, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food and service!
    Cons
    Nada
    Comments
April 16, 2006

IHOP has come to Portage!

It seems Portage had every other restaurant, but no IHOP! I am a pancake and breakfast food lover. So, I was very excited when they finally opened up one in our town. The first time we went here it was VERY crowded and we had to wait a…
April 13, 2006

Flirt on Your Own Time

I was excited when we got an IHOP around here, and I was eager to go in and try it out. The place was nice and clean, and we were seated right away. Our waitress took our order, and then didn't return for quite awhile. Behind us were two…

Burgers Delivery Open 7 Days

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Ihop Menu Kalamazoo, I Hop Take Out Menu Portage Mi, Ihop Portage Mi, Ihop Westnedge Kalamazoo, Ihop Westnedge, Ihop Westnedge Mi, and Ihop On Westnedge.