IHOP

Cuisine: Burgers, Steak, International

Pros
"Good people , quick and speedy. "
Cons
"N/a"
Comments
"Nope"
July 3, 2014

I wish I could say the food was good. Hell, I wish I could say the food was bad, but since I never /got/ the food, I'll never know.

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve... read more

Burgers Steak International
Tips
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/15/2013 A diner from Dover, NH tried it.

• 7/03/2013 A diner from Hampton, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good people , quick and speedy.
    Cons
    N/a
    Comments
    Nope
IHOP is located near the cities of Kittery, New Castle, and Kittery Point.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Portsmouth, I Hop Portsmouth Nh, Ihop Menu, I Hop Portsmouth, Ihop In Portsmouth, Ihop Portsmouth Nh, Portsmouth Ihop, Ihop, and Portsmouth Nh Ihop.