IHOP

Neighborhoods: Hilltop
Cuisine: Breakfast, American, International

IHOP is a Breakfast, American, and International restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Should have gone somewhere else on entry! The outside sidewalks are filthy! The garbage can at the front door was literally overflowing-disgusting "
"Friendly service"
"I enjoy the cheese blintz. "
Cons
"No matter if you are in the restaurant or call in your order, it is a 90% chance that the server is a condescending, rude, ....person. My phone call today, my birthday of all days, went like this " (sigh) Ihop can I help you?(sigh)" me: "G"
Comments
"Don't bother with this place. There are plenty of other places with better service and food here in Redding. "
  • 3/06/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from El Sobrante, CA tried it and didn't like it.

• 8/08/2015

A Breakfast chowhound from Redding, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/11/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/08/2014

A Breakfast food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly service
  • 7/30/2013

A Breakfast food lover from West Tehama County, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    I enjoy the cheese blintz.
    Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve...read more

AMarkel345 photo

AMarkel345

Crescent City, CA

DO NOT EAT HERE

My boyfriend and I ate here for breakfast this morning and I ordered a vegetarian meal with a side of fruit. When I got to the bottom of my fruit bowl, there was RAW SAUSAGE in the bottom! Then my boyfriend found a CURLY BLACK HAIR in his food!

It looked like they used the same spoon to scoop the sausage that they used to scoop fruit into my bowl… Disgusting!

I should have known not to eat there when our table wasn’t clean when we showed up. I will never eat here again! This wasn’t the first dirty IHop that we’ve been to, so I will never be visiting this chain again!

156. Veggie Omelette For Me

November 8, 2007

Breakfast served all day and pancakes served a variety of ways are the hallmarks of this diner-style restaurant.

In Short
The first International House of Pancakes opened in a suburb of Los Angeles in 1958 serving a menu of hearty breakfast favorites. Today the restaurant still serves its signature dishes like the original buttermilk…
August 22, 2006

would not eat here again

cold food,Betty the waitress was cold,slow, and rude-overall bad experience. same as other review had to flag waitress to bring check. we went because they were open and not many people -sure sign of bad experience ahead. PROS: were open…

6/18/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Anderson, CA tried New China in Manzanita, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food and service. Peaceful and relaxing. Great experience a
Cons
None! I was very happy. Will go back oftena
Comments
I'm taking ask my friends!
6/17/2017

A diner from Redding, CA tried C R Gibbs American Grille in Hilltop and liked it. They liked the food.

6/14/2017

An Asian food lover from US tried Chinese Gourmet Express in Mt Shasta Mall, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/08/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from Chico, CA tried Klassique Kafe & Katering in Kutras.

6/03/2017

A Chinese food lover from Berry Creek, CA tried China Kitchen in Westwood.

5/24/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Redding, CA tried Sailing Boat Restaurant in Hilltop.

5/22/2017

A Chinese food lover from Anderson, CA tried China Kitchen in Westwood.

5/16/2017

An American chowhound from Paso Robles, CA tried Lulu's in Downtown.

5/14/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Jade Garden Restaurant in Hilltop.

5/13/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Yuba City, CA tried Puerto Vallarta in Enterprise.

Breakfast American Takeout
Tips
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: I Hop Redding Ca, Ihop In Redding Ca, Redding California Ihop, Ihop Redding, Ca, Ihop Redding Ca, Ihop Redding Ca Menu, and Ihop Redding.