IHOP

Neighborhoods: Hilltop
Cuisine: Breakfast, American, International

IHOP is a Breakfast, American, and International restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Should have gone somewhere else on entry! The outside sidewalks are filthy! The garbage can at the front door was literally overflowing-disgusting "
"Friendly service"
"I enjoy the cheese blintz. "
Cons
"No matter if you are in the restaurant or call in your order, it is a 90% chance that the server is a condescending, rude, ....person. My phone call today, my birthday of all days, went like this " (sigh) Ihop can I help you?(sigh)" me: "G"
Comments
"Don't bother with this place. There are plenty of other places with better service and food here in Redding. "
  • 3/06/2017

A diner from El Sobrante, CA tried it and didn't like it.

• 8/08/2015

A Breakfast food lover from Redding, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/11/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/08/2014

A Breakfast food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly service
  • 7/30/2013

A Breakfast food lover from West Tehama County, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    I enjoy the cheese blintz.
    Comments
AMarkel345 photo

AMarkel345

Crescent City, CA

DO NOT EAT HERE

My boyfriend and I ate here for breakfast this morning and I ordered a vegetarian meal with a side of fruit. When I got to the bottom of my fruit bowl, there was RAW SAUSAGE in the bottom! Then my boyfriend found a CURLY BLACK HAIR in his food!

It looked like they used the same spoon to scoop the sausage that they used to scoop fruit into my bowl… Disgusting!

I should have known not to eat there when our table wasn’t clean when we showed up. I will never eat here again! This wasn’t the first dirty IHop that we’ve been to, so I will never be visiting this chain again!

156. Veggie Omelette For Me

August 22, 2006

would not eat here again

cold food,Betty the waitress was cold,slow, and rude-overall bad experience. same as other review had to flag waitress to bring check. we went because they were open and not many people -sure sign of bad experience ahead. PROS: were open…
June 27, 2006

Not too good

This resturant was very disappointing, the service was slow,the pancakes cold, our waitress only came back because we flagged her down to get our ticket so we could go.

10/16/2017

Aval2825 tried Puerto Vallarta in Enterprise, liked it, and rated it . Aval2825 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great flavor and friendly staff.
Cons
I was too full to eat anymore
10/16/2017

A dining patron from Redding, CA tried Puerto Vallarta in Enterprise, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great flavor friendly service
Cons
I was too full to eat anymore
10/15/2017

A Mexican food lover from Anderson, CA tried Puerto Vallarta in Enterprise, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love the food, but I really love the people.. they are friendly and nice.. I always enjoy my time and my meal there.
10/12/2017

An American food lover from Redding, CA tried Lumberjack's Restaurant in Bechelli and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

10/09/2017

A diner from West Tehama County, CA tried Niu Hawaiian BBQ.

10/07/2017

A diner from US tried Lumberjack's Restaurant in Bechelli and liked it. They liked the food.

10/06/2017

A dining patron from US tried Shasta Pizza Co in Parkview.

10/06/2017

A Mexican food lover from Redding, CA tried Puerto Vallarta in Enterprise, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/03/2017

A diner from US tried T4 Tea For U, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food, amazing boba tea, the teriyaki just melted in you mouth also a fun place to hang out with friends
Cons
Nothing everything is great!
10/01/2017

A diner from West Tehama County, CA tried Niu Hawaiian BBQ.

Breakfast American Takeout
Tips
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Ihop In Redding Ca, Ihop Redding, Ca, Ihop Redding Ca, Ihop Redding, Redding California Ihop, I Hop Redding Ca, and Ihop Redding Ca Menu.