IHOP

Cuisine: Diner, Lunch, Kid's Menu

• 12/28/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/01/2014

A Diner food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/03/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/29/2013

A dining patron from Clinton Township, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2013

A Diner chowhound from Eastpointe, MI tried it.

henrydrix photo

henrydrix

Roseville, MI

Bad breakfast, poor resolution

I took my daughter out for her birthday breakfast this morning, thinking that IHOP would be the best place to eat. but boy was I wrong! The eggs/sausage were both under cooked, when I complained, they brought more eggs but they were also under cooked and very “runny”! I showed the eggs to the manager and all he did was shake his head, then he took $4.00 off our bill, but it still cost us $15.00 for the worst breakfast I’ve had in years. Actually I cannot remember the last time I ordered such a bad breakfast. They should not have charged us a dime for such poor quality food. If I were you, I’d think twice before going to this IHOP in Roseville..Never again!

May 10, 2007

It is little, it is by the highway, but ...

It is worth it to go to this IHOP restaurant. The service is great. The food is very good. The atmosphere here is great, not too loud. The restaurant itself is clean and orderly.
August 12, 2006

IHOP

I just went to IHOP today, for the first time and I was impressed. The service was good, but I wish the food could have been a little faster. And then the food! YUM, the Funnel Cake's are the BEST. I had one with strawberries, whipped…

3/08/2018

An American food lover from Roseville, MI tried Chicken Place.

2/23/2018

A Pizza food lover from Grosse Pointe, MI tried CiCi's Pizza Buffet and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/21/2018

A Chinese food lover from Roseville, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/20/2018

An American food lover from US tried Travis Hamburgers.

1/30/2018

A Chinese food lover from MI tried No 1 Chinese Food.

1/19/2018

A Sandwiches food lover from Center Line, MI tried Tubby's Sub Shop.

1/13/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Saint Clair Shores, MI tried Pearl City Restaurant.

12/15/2017

An American food lover from Detroit, MI tried Travis Hamburgers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast friendly service. Polite
12/05/2017

A diner from Detroit, MI tried Mr C's Pizza & Deli.

12/02/2017

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Diner Breakfast/Brunch Lunch
Tips
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Saint Clair Shores, Eastpointe, St Clair Shores, St Clair Shores, and Fraser.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Menu For Roseville, Mi, Ihop Roseville Mi, I Hop Roseville Mi, I Hop Roseville Mi, I Hop Roseville Menu, Ihop Roseville, and Ihop Pancakes High Resolution.