IHOP

Cuisine: Diner, Lunch, Kid's Menu

• 12/28/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/01/2014

A Diner food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/03/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/29/2013

A diner from Clinton Township, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2013

A Diner chowhound from Eastpointe, MI tried it.

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve...read more

henrydrix photo

henrydrix

Roseville, MI

Bad breakfast, poor resolution

I took my daughter out for her birthday breakfast this morning, thinking that IHOP would be the best place to eat. but boy was I wrong! The eggs/sausage were both under cooked, when I complained, they brought more eggs but they were also under cooked and very “runny”! I showed the eggs to the manager and all he did was shake his head, then he took $4.00 off our bill, but it still cost us $15.00 for the worst breakfast I’ve had in years. Actually I cannot remember the last time I ordered such a bad breakfast. They should not have charged us a dime for such poor quality food. If I were you, I’d think twice before going to this IHOP in Roseville..Never again!

May 10, 2007

It is little, it is by the highway, but ...

It is worth it to go to this IHOP restaurant. The service is great. The food is very good. The atmosphere here is great, not too loud. The restaurant itself is clean and orderly.
August 12, 2006

IHOP

I just went to IHOP today, for the first time and I was impressed. The service was good, but I wish the food could have been a little faster. And then the food! YUM, the Funnel Cake's are the BEST. I had one with strawberries, whipped…

5/22/2017

A dining patron from Madison Heights, MI tried Applebee's.

5/18/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Detroit, MI tried CiCi's Pizza Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/07/2017

A dining patron from US tried Travis Hamburgers.

5/06/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Saint Clair Shores, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/13/2017

A dining patron from Warren, MI tried Pearl City Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
New owners totally changed the restaurant in a good way.If you didn't like it because it was rundown and dirty before.Now it's been revitalized
4/04/2017

An American chowhound from Detroit, MI tried Travis Hamburgers.

3/30/2017

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Knoxville, TN tried Panera Bread.

3/26/2017

A dining patron from Willis, MI tried Travis Hamburgers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/21/2017

A diner from Myrtle Beach, SC tried Uncle Mike's Pizza and Restaurant.

3/17/2017

A dining patron from Roseville, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food.

Diner Breakfast/Brunch Lunch
Tips
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Saint Clair Shores, Eastpointe, St Clair Shores, St Clair Shores, and Fraser.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Menu For Roseville, Mi, I Hop Roseville Mi, Ihop Roseville, Ihop Pancakes High Resolution, Ihop Roseville Mi, I Hop Roseville Mi, and I Hop Roseville Menu.