IHOP

Cuisine: Diner, Lunch, Kid's Menu

• 12/28/2014

A Diner food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/01/2014

A Diner chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/03/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/29/2013

A diner from Clinton Township, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2013

A dining patron from Eastpointe, MI tried it.

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve...read more

henrydrix photo

henrydrix

Roseville, MI

Bad breakfast, poor resolution

I took my daughter out for her birthday breakfast this morning, thinking that IHOP would be the best place to eat. but boy was I wrong! The eggs/sausage were both under cooked, when I complained, they brought more eggs but they were also under cooked and very “runny”! I showed the eggs to the manager and all he did was shake his head, then he took $4.00 off our bill, but it still cost us $15.00 for the worst breakfast I’ve had in years. Actually I cannot remember the last time I ordered such a bad breakfast. They should not have charged us a dime for such poor quality food. If I were you, I’d think twice before going to this IHOP in Roseville..Never again!

May 10, 2007

It is little, it is by the highway, but ...

It is worth it to go to this IHOP restaurant. The service is great. The food is very good. The atmosphere here is great, not too loud. The restaurant itself is clean and orderly.
August 12, 2006

IHOP

I just went to IHOP today, for the first time and I was impressed. The service was good, but I wish the food could have been a little faster. And then the food! YUM, the Funnel Cake's are the BEST. I had one with strawberries, whipped…

11/14/2017

A dining patron from Hamtramck, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food.

11/06/2017

A dining patron from Eastpointe, MI tried Rally's.

10/31/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Winter Garden, FL tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/29/2017

An American chowhound from Southfield, MI tried Hooters, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/21/2017

An American food lover from Hamtramck, MI tried Travis Hamburgers.

10/21/2017

A dining patron from Warren, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food.

10/16/2017

A diner from Macomb, MI tried Travis Hamburgers and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/13/2017

A dining patron from Hamtramck, MI tried Romano Bar & Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A dining patron from US tried Billy Sims BBQ.

10/06/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Travis Hamburgers and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

Diner Breakfast/Brunch Lunch
Tips
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Saint Clair Shores, Eastpointe, St Clair Shores, St Clair Shores, and Fraser.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Menu For Roseville, Mi, I Hop Roseville Mi, Ihop Roseville, Ihop Pancakes High Resolution, I Hop Roseville Menu, I Hop Roseville Mi, and Ihop Roseville Mi.