IHOP

Cuisine: Diner, Lunch, Kid's Menu

• 12/28/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/01/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/03/2014

A Diner food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/29/2013

A Diner chowhound from Clinton Township, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2013

A Diner chowhound from Eastpointe, MI tried it.

henrydrix photo

henrydrix

Roseville, MI

Bad breakfast, poor resolution

I took my daughter out for her birthday breakfast this morning, thinking that IHOP would be the best place to eat. but boy was I wrong! The eggs/sausage were both under cooked, when I complained, they brought more eggs but they were also under cooked and very “runny”! I showed the eggs to the manager and all he did was shake his head, then he took $4.00 off our bill, but it still cost us $15.00 for the worst breakfast I’ve had in years. Actually I cannot remember the last time I ordered such a bad breakfast. They should not have charged us a dime for such poor quality food. If I were you, I’d think twice before going to this IHOP in Roseville..Never again!

May 10, 2007

It is little, it is by the highway, but ...

It is worth it to go to this IHOP restaurant. The service is great. The food is very good. The atmosphere here is great, not too loud. The restaurant itself is clean and orderly.
August 12, 2006

IHOP

I just went to IHOP today, for the first time and I was impressed. The service was good, but I wish the food could have been a little faster. And then the food! YUM, the Funnel Cake's are the BEST. I had one with strawberries, whipped…

7/22/2017

A dining patron from Rossford, OH tried No 1 Chinese Food.

7/20/2017

A diner from Spring Lake, NJ tried Applebee's.

7/07/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Roseville, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food.

7/06/2017

A dining patron from Roseville, MI tried Pearl City Restaurant.

6/28/2017

A Burgers food lover from Roseville, MI tried Applebee's.

6/19/2017

A dining patron from Roseville, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food and liked it. They liked the food.

6/16/2017

A diner from Sterling Heights, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food.

6/08/2017

A Grill chowhound from Detroit, MI tried Moose Traxx Grill & Bar.

6/05/2017

A Pub Food food lover from Clinton Township, MI tried Club 11.

5/30/2017

An American food lover from US tried Travis Hamburgers.

Diner Breakfast/Brunch Lunch
Tips
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Saint Clair Shores, Eastpointe, St Clair Shores, St Clair Shores, and Fraser.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Roseville, I Hop Roseville Menu, I Hop Roseville Mi, Ihop Pancakes High Resolution, Ihop Roseville Mi, I Hop Roseville Mi, and Ihop Menu For Roseville, Mi.