IHOP

Cuisine: Diner, Lunch, Kid's Menu

• 12/28/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/01/2014

A Diner chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/03/2014

A Diner food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/29/2013

A Diner chowhound from Clinton Township, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2013

A diner from Eastpointe, MI tried it.

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve...read more

henrydrix photo

henrydrix

Roseville, MI

Bad breakfast, poor resolution

I took my daughter out for her birthday breakfast this morning, thinking that IHOP would be the best place to eat. but boy was I wrong! The eggs/sausage were both under cooked, when I complained, they brought more eggs but they were also under cooked and very “runny”! I showed the eggs to the manager and all he did was shake his head, then he took $4.00 off our bill, but it still cost us $15.00 for the worst breakfast I’ve had in years. Actually I cannot remember the last time I ordered such a bad breakfast. They should not have charged us a dime for such poor quality food. If I were you, I’d think twice before going to this IHOP in Roseville..Never again!

May 10, 2007

It is little, it is by the highway, but ...

It is worth it to go to this IHOP restaurant. The service is great. The food is very good. The atmosphere here is great, not too loud. The restaurant itself is clean and orderly.
August 12, 2006

IHOP

I just went to IHOP today, for the first time and I was impressed. The service was good, but I wish the food could have been a little faster. And then the food! YUM, the Funnel Cake's are the BEST. I had one with strawberries, whipped…

6/14/2018

A dining patron from US tried No 1 Chinese Food.

6/02/2018

A diner from Detroit, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/26/2018

A Pub Food chowhound from Phillipsburg, MO tried Club 11, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/26/2018

A diner from US tried Club 11, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/06/2018

An Italian chowhound from Warren, MI tried Romano Bar & Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food at reasonable pricing, especiallty when they're running their specials.
Comments
Good little neighborhood eatery.
5/06/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from Clinton Township, MI tried Texas Roadhouse.

DIRECT ADS (not accurate sizing)
5/04/2018

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food.

5/04/2018

An American chowhound from Roseville, MI tried Travis Hamburgers.

5/02/2018

A Chinese food lover from Detroit, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food.

5/02/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from Elizabeth, NJ tried Mr. Paul's Chophouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Diner Breakfast/Brunch Lunch
Tips
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Saint Clair Shores, Eastpointe, St Clair Shores, St Clair Shores, and Fraser.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Menu For Roseville, Mi, Ihop Pancakes High Resolution, I Hop Roseville Menu, I Hop Roseville Mi, Ihop Roseville, I Hop Roseville Mi, and Ihop Roseville Mi.