155 Dorset St
South Burlington, VT 05403

IHOP

Neighborhoods: South Burlington - North
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"The waiter was vey nice."
Cons
"My daughter's food had a hair in it. I think that is utterly disgusting. I think the waiters and waitresses should be wearing hair nets. The waiters should wear a hair net on their beards to. The waiter have the food to a waitress and she kept giving me t"
  • 2/27/2019

A dining patron from Mount Vernon, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The waiter was vey nice.
    Cons
  • 7/02/2015

An American food lover from Pointe-claire, QC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

American Lunch Breakfast

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of South Burlington North, Winooski, Burlington, Chittenden County, and Essex Junction.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Menu So Burlingto Vt, Ihop Burlington Vermont Menu, Ihop South Burlington, Vt Menu, Ihop South Burlington Vt, I Hop So Burlington Vermont, Ihop Vermont, Ihop South Burlington Menu With Prices, and Ihop So. Burlington Vt.