3501 E Busch Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612-8743

IHOP

Neighborhoods: Temple Crest
Cuisine: American, Steak, International

IHOP is a American, Steak, and International restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly and fast"
"Nothin. I think my server is on dugs because of her and i involuntary twitches. My food was sour. If I could give it a zero I would "
"Customer service"
  • 3/31/2015

An American chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/04/2015

An American food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly and fast
  • 9/25/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/02/2014

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/03/2014

An American food lover from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Customer service
  • 9/29/2013

A dining patron from Stone Mountain, GA tried it.

michelle516 photo

michelle516

Tampa, FL

Could Have Been Better

My husband and I went to eat at Ihop on Bush Blvd. Tampa Fla. On 7/25/2010 it was about 4:30 in the morning, Now mind you I ordered the 2×2×2 which I must say was very good everything cooked prefect,but when it came to my husband’s meal well it’s another story. He ordered That quick 2 eggs meals and sub.the hashbrowns for grits, now when the lady brought his food to the table she then informed him that there were no grits, so she asked him if he wanted the hashbrowns instead, not asking him before they made his other food so there for his eggs and sausage was cold by the time she brought the hashbrowns,and she had to order them 3 different times before they made them.So this could have all been avoided if she would have told him before they made his other food, So IHOP I’m putting you on blast and hope that you really get it together…

American UNSATISFIED Steak

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of University Of Tampa, Ybor City, and Palma Ceia.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Busch, Ihop Busch Blvd Menu, Ihop Busch Blvd, Ihop Near Busch Gardens, Ihop By Bush Gardens, Ihop On Busch, and Ihop Busch Gardens.