700 N Milwaukee Ave
Vernon Hills, IL 60061-1593

IHOP

Cuisine: American, Coffee, Traditional

IHOP is a American, Coffee, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 12/21/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

Ihop-secret-menu-1024x588

Founded in 1958 in Los Angeles, California, IHOP is perhaps one of the best known and most loved restaurants in the United States. While IHOP continues to be a breakfast powerhouse, they also serve...read more

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

LorenaLek photo

LorenaLek

Gurnee, IL

Not a family restaurant. Poor service.

I would like to share how disappointed I was in the service my mother and I received on 11/12/2012 in the Vernon Hills, IL restaurant. When we walked in we were greeted by a woman that was hunched over reading the newspaper. She had poor eye contact and asked how many. I told her 2 adults and an infant. She tried to seat us in a “busy” area. I asked if we could get a quieter spot in fear that my baby would wake up and start crying and disturb the dining experience for the other customers there. She said, “Sit wherever you want”. My mother and I chose a booth close by. She dropped the menus on the table. I thanked her and she looked at me and walked away. She then proceeded to resume the same position she had when I first walked in; at the cashier area, hunched over, reading her newspaper. Her attitude was terrible. To my disbelief she is the Assistant Manager and her name is Gracie. She was rude, uninviting, and made my family feel very unwelcome. The only saving grace of the experience was the waitress who was absolutely great. I am not sure what the training protocol is for your managers but I strongly advise that she is retrained. Also, do you have secret shoppers? I suggest having a secret shopper stop by. I will never return to this restaurant and will let family and friends know that the service is extremely poor. This is definitely not a restaurant for families.I hope this situation sheds light on the terrible service Gracie provided my family and hopefully it will be addressed appropriately.

American Coffee Good For Kids
Tips
  • The kids menu has favorites for the 12-and-under crowd like the Funny Face (chocolate chip pancake with a whipped-topping smile), chicken strips with fries and the Silver Five: five silver dollar-sized pancakes served with an egg and bacon.
  • Patrons age 55 or older can take advantage of the Senior Specials: a menu of items in smaller portions and at lower prices.

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Indian Creek, Prairie View, Prairieview, Half Day, and Long Grove.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Vernon Hills Illinois, I Hop Menue 60061, Ihop In Vernon Hills, Ihop In Vernon Hills Il, I Hop Vernon Hills, Ihop Vernon Hills Il, Ihop Menu, Ihop Vernon Hills, and Ihopvernonhills.