3615 S Florida Ave
Lakeland, FL 33803

Il-Forno

Neighborhoods: Imperial
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Il-Forno is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food was excellent. Service great for a packed Friday night. One of these Italian restaurants in the area. The pizza is fabulous, the only one I am willing to eat reheated. The specials truly are special, I have yet to be disappointed when I eat t"
"I don't like pizza but, I well eat there's. Best eggplant and anti pasta"
Cons
"I cannot think of a fhjng."
  • 1/14/2020

A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/31/2019

A dining patron from Tampa, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/20/2018

An Italian food lover from Stone Mountain, GA tried it.

• 1/27/2017

An Italian food lover from Mulberry, FL tried it.

• 10/23/2016

A dining patron from Bartow, FL tried it.

• 7/23/2015

A dining patron from Plant City, FL tried it.

• 3/21/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 3/21/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

• 1/04/2015

An Italian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/23/2014

An Italian food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

jcastrine photo

jcastrine

Lakeland, FL

Marina poor

Marinara (Delivery Lunch 7/21/15) was bitter and horrible. I literally could not eat it, and trust me, I am not a picky eater at all. I was so looking forward to it.
I am used to awesome home made sauce, this was bitter and almost tasted like it needed to cook a few more hours.
Additionally I am disappointed in the meatballs that were obviously frozen and not homemade-yick, come on!
I can not speak for the other menu items.

Pasta Pomodoro- Capelinni with Marinara add meatballs

Italian Outdoor seating Parking

Il-Forno  Restaurant Reviews

Il-Forno is located near the cities of Eaton Park.
People found this by searching for: Il Forno Menu, Il Forno Menu Lakeland, Il Forno Restaurant Lakeland Fl, Il Forno Lakeland Fl Menu, Il Forno Menu Lakeland Fl, Il Forno Lakeland Menu, El Fornor Retaurant,Menu, Lakeland. Fl., Il Forno Restaurant Menu, and Il Forno Lakeland.