900 N. Glebe Rd
Arlington, VA 22203

Il Forno Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Bluemont
Cuisine: Italian, Breakfast, Lunch

Il Forno Restaurant is a Italian, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great pizza!"
"Great Service, Delicious Food, Wonderful Ambiance"
Cons
"Limited Selections"
Comments
"Must try! "
  • 8/06/2013

Erict2 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Erict2 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/08/2013

Jim_samp tried it, liked it, and rated it . Jim_samp liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great pizza!
    Comments
    Must try!
  • 8/01/2013

An Italian chowhound from Arlington, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great Service, Delicious Food, Wonderful Ambiance
    Cons
    Limited Selections
RGM1 photo

RGM1

Germantown, MD

Great Restaurant!

My family and I had the best experience at Il Forno! We loved our entrees and our server was amazing! I really tasted the authenticity of the Italian food! We will definitely be back!

Jim_Samp photo

Jim_Samp

Arlington, VA

A Must Try!

This place is a must try for those who are really in to Italian food. They have a different selections that go from pizza to pasta. I was only able to try their pizza this time around but I will definitely come back for the other dishes on the menu.

As for the pizza, all the ingredients tasted fresh. The tomato sauce was excellent and so where the ingredients on the pizza. I had a sausage pizza with various herbs. The portion size was pretty big considering I had to eat it all by myself. I’m really glad that I was able to try this place out.

erict2 photo

erict2

Ashburn, VA

Great Restaurant!

I’ve been to this restaurant a couple times, and every time I go, the food is just as great as it was the last time I had it. Last time I tried the Homemade Lasagna which was very good. I have also tried the Grilled Rib-Eye Steak which had a lot of flavor. I usually like my steaks medium rare and the chefs were able to get it just right.

As for the service, I had gone during the weekday right before the dinner rush, so the service was very attentive. Being a server myself, I find it a good quality that my water was always refilled without me needing to ask.

I will definitely return for their happy hour in the near future. I recommend others to try out this restaurant if they are looking to eat very good, authentic Italian food.

Keep up the great work Il Forno

Nesi1015 photo

Nesi1015

Sterling, VA

Great Pizza!!!

2 friends dined here Friday night and we had a great dining experience. The restaurant was packed, every table was full. We started out with the 1st pizza on the menu, one of the margherita pizzas, and I said to my friends that I only was going to eat one piece. Well, the pizza was SOOO good, I ate 2 slices of pizzas! Then we all decided to try one of the specials, the lobster & shrimp over linguini in a Vodka sauce. The dish was good, it did have a little too much sauce for my taste. The lobster, shrimp and linguini were all good. We had a great Chainti to go with our food, ok, the wine was so good, we ordered another bottle…LOL Then we had the dessert pizza, which was incredible, fresh fruit such as kiwi & strawberries with nutella over the pizza crust. Simply delicious, and I’ve never seen this dessert on ANY menu, so it was a welcome change. My friends & I eat out a LOT, and I’ve been to may places, and I woud defiinitely return to Il Forno in Arlington. We had a GREAT waitress, she was very professional, courteous, and stopped by just enough times to check on us. The manager also stopped by several times to chat with us… The food came out at just the right pace for us. All in all, we had a great dining experience.

Margherita Pizza

This thin crust pizza was sooo fresh tasting. The tomato sauce was the best I have ever had, & the bufalo cheese was so creamy and melted in your mouth, a true sensory delight!

Italian Outdoor seating Breakfast

Il Forno Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Il Forno Restaurant is located near the cities of Fort Myer, Arlington County, Clarendon, Rosslyn, and Ft Myer.
People found this by searching for: Il Forno Arlington, Il Forno Ballston, Inferno Resturant Arlington Virginia, Il Forno Ballston Va, El Forno Glebe Road, Il Forno Ballston Menu, and Il Forno Glebe.