Il Moro

Cuisine: Italian, Desserts, Salads

ca_ccarr photo

Northridge, CA

Didn't do it for me

I ate here for dineLA and I just wasn’t impressed. Whether it’s because you have a prix fixe menu and it doesn’t mean that much to you or what I’m not sure but the food was pretty average from appetizer to dessert. Add to that a noise level that made conversation almost non-existent and a table by the kitchen and it was a forgettable experience. My friend says to try it’s great happy hour. I might have to take him up on that!

July 28, 2013

One of the best Itallian restaurants in

One of the best Itallian restaurants in town. Try the cheese and meat ravioli and the shrimp scampi. Everything is homemade so you need to wait a little bit after you order.
November 28, 2012

High quality food with a great ambiance. I came in for lunch two weeks ago and had the seabass with sauteed spinach. The food was amazing, the service was great and the atmosphere of the restaurant was casual yet upscale.
December 31, 2011

Highly recommended

I've been here a million times. Great food, decent service, a bit pricey though. Highly recommended.

Italian Desserts Salads
  • If you're short on time, stop by Il Moro's bakery--at the restaurant's entrance--for fresh bread and other homemade Italian specialties.
Fri 11:30AM - 10:30PM
Sat 05:30PM - 10:30PM
Sun 04:30PM - 09:30PM
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM

Il Moro  Restaurant Reviews

Il Moro is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Il Moro Olympic, Face Book Italian In Los Angeles, Il Moro Dinner Menu, Italian Restaurant On Olympic And Sawtelle, El Moro Resturant Los Angeles, Open Table Il Moro, and Il Moro Restaurant West Los Angeles.