1703 Main St
Sarasota, FL 34236

Il Panificio

Neighborhoods: Main Street Merchants
Cuisine: Italian, Bar, Desserts

Il Panificio is a Italian, Bar, and Desserts restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

nycritic photo

nycritic

New York, NY

Best ever and the new place better

I have eaten at Main street over the last 17 years and have found it to be a point of destination when staying in Sarasota for the winters. At least once a week take out for the family. Several times a week during the day my personal treat to stop in and have a quick slice. Their pizza reminds me of the way it was made years ago, nothing processed just great thin crust. Now they opened a new place behind bed bath beyond I think Gul Gate. Lot’s of traditional hot dishes with great pizza, I don’t know what it is. Maybe they import there water but everything is fabulous, and it makes my eating habits more flexable being two locations now north and south Sarasota. Fabulous.

SarasotaEater photo

SarasotaEater

Sarasota, FL

Starts Good Goes Downhill Over Time

The first time I ate here, it was great. Best pizza since Long Island pizza. Then I ordered a second time, very greasy and cold when delivered. Third time was so much grease my wife could not eat it. This time we ordered sandwiches. Worst ever

Sausage, pepper and onion

so much cheese there was no other taste

April 19, 2010

Quick spot to get pizza by the slice

Great thin crust pizza. Not really an eat in establishment as they have a few tables which are too high to sit comfortably in. You can dine outside. Great for ordering pizza by the slice when working downtown Sarasota.
November 20, 2008

the best!

absolutely the best pizza in sarasota (or anywhere)if you like thin crust and great toppings. For instance, the sausage chunks look and taste like real sausage. It is the only pizza my husband likes! no atmosphere at all(bar stools at tall…
May 23, 2006

Sandwiches & Sausage Rolls = Italian food for consumption

Located on bustling Main Street in downtown Sarasota, Il Panificio has been a longtime favorite of mine. I've been an occasional customer since my first year (2000) at New College of Florida, located a pleasant biking distance from…

Italian Bar Desserts

Il Panificio  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: El Panificio Sarasota Fl, Il Panificio Sarasota, Pizza By The Slice, Sarasota Fl, El Panificio, Il Panificio, El Panificio Sarasota, and Il Panificio Sarasota Menu.