9681 Gladiolus Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33908

Il Pomodoro

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Excellent food. Excellent service"
  • 6/29/2018

An Italian food lover from North Fort Myers, FL tried it.

• 3/18/2018

An Italian chowhound from Fort Myers, FL tried it.

• 8/02/2017

An Italian food lover from Cape Coral, FL tried it.

• 7/08/2017

A dining patron from Cape Coral, FL tried it.

• 11/30/2015

A dining patron from Nashville, TN tried it.

• 9/15/2015

A diner from Lancaster, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent food. Excellent service
  • 6/15/2013

An Italian food lover from US tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

VWM photo

VWM

Coatesville, PA

Unbelievably Bad!!!

If I could give it no stars, I would. We vacation in Ft Myers often and have been here many times before. The service is always poor to surly, but we give it a pass because the veal is OK. No more. My wife & I arrived at 6pm, only 3 tables occupied. The host tried to seat us at a table that looked small for a single, jammed into a corner with folding “card table” chairs. When I told him it wouldn’t do, he said that was all they had as they were busy! This place was empty. The food is just OK, the service is always marginal…why did it take me so long to tell you all to avoid this place!

Italian Catering Dinner

Il Pomodoro  Restaurant Reviews

Il Pomodoro is located near the cities of North Fort Myers and Ft Myers.
People found this by searching for: Il Pomodoro Fort Myers Reviews, Il Pomodoro Fort Myers, Il Pomodoro, Il Pomadora Restaurant In Ft. Myers, Il Pomodoro Fort Myers, Il Pomodoro Fort Myers Fl Menu, Il Pomodoro Ft Myers Fl, El Pomadora Restaurant Catering Menue In Ft Myers Fla, and Il Pomodoro.Com/Survey.