73375 El Paseo

Il Sogno

Neighborhoods: South Palm Desert
Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Vegan

Overall
Pros
"I loved the atmosphere, when I'm there I feel like I'm in a European' home kitchen- the is fresh and mostly organic and very flavorful, the pastries and deserts are to die for"
"Overpriced"
Cons
"Maybe a little pricy but it's worth it, I don't mind paying for something that someone has put love and hard work into"
Comments
"I wish they opened early for breakfast, I would eat there every morning "
  • 3/19/2018

A Lunch food lover from Pomona, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/24/2017

A Lunch food lover from Santa Monica, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/30/2016

A Lunch chowhound from Rancho Mirage, CA tried it.

• 5/23/2015

A Lunch chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    I wish they opened early for breakfast, I would eat there every morning
  • 12/11/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/31/2013

A dining patron from Muscle Shoals, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Overpriced
  • 12/30/2013

A dining patron from Tustin, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Breakfast/Brunch Lunch Breakfast

Il Sogno  Restaurant Reviews

Il Sogno is located near the cities of Rancho Mirage.
People found this by searching for: Il Sogno Restaurant Palm Desert, Sogno Palm Desert, Menu, Il Sogno El Paseo, Il Sogno Palm Desert, Il Sogno, Il Sogno Palm Desert Menu, and Il Sogno Restaurant.