8310 Tyler Blvd
Mentor, OH 44060-4221

Imperial Dragon

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I asked three times for rice, Rich the owner, told waiter to grab the rice from the table to which patron was still sitting and proceeded to put it in front me. I haven’t been there since...unbelievable!!! I told everyone I knew what they did. We spent go"
"Quality Food"
"Great food and service nice selection of bourbons"
Cons
"Wine list not great. Some good choices though"
Comments
"Great neighborhood bar at which to hang out."
  • 1/31/2019

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/20/2018

A Chinese food lover from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 10/07/2018

A Chinese food lover from Brecksville, OH tried it.

• 1/15/2018

A dining patron from Willoughby, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Quality Food
  • 8/12/2017

A dining patron from Columbus, OH tried it.

• 8/06/2017

A Chinese food lover from Willoughby, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Sun City Center, FL tried it.

• 7/04/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 5/07/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Mentor, OH tried it.

• 3/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and service nice selection of bourbons
    Cons
    Wine list not great. Some good choices though
    Comments
    Great neighborhood bar at which to hang out.

Chinese Catering Dinner

Imperial Dragon  Restaurant Reviews

Imperial Dragon is located near the cities of Dallas, Mentor On The, Waite Hill, Kirtland, and Mentor On The Lake.
People found this by searching for: Imerial Dragon/44060, Imperial Dragon Mentor Reviews, Imperial Dragon Menu Mentor, Imperial Dragon Mentor Ohio Menu, Imperial Dragon, Imperial Dragon Mentor Menu Prices, Imperial Dragon Mentor Menu, Imperial Dragon 44060 Menu, and Imperial Dragon Take Out Menu.