14620 Gale Avenue
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745

In-N-Out Burger

Neighborhoods: Hacienda La Puente
Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Breakfast

In-N-Out Burger is a Burgers, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 6/24/2019

A diner from Napoleon, OH tried it.

• 3/08/2014

A Burgers food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Nothing like a classic American Burger

In-N-Out’s are infamous for their long drive-through lines because everything is supposedly made fresh to order. Well, damn, I drove up and joined in one of the two long lines of cars Saturday afternoon because I was craving a burger. I barely had time to check in on my Iphone Gowalla app when someone was honking at me to move up, an In-N-Out guy walks up to me to take my order using his headphone thingymajig, and another one 5 seconds later was asking for payment so he could walk it up to the hut/booth to get my change. Seriously, I’m on the 3G network, and these two In-N-out employees moved faster than my iphone could surf. Before I could finish texting a friend and reply to a few emails, I was already up at the window with yet another capped employee handing me my burger in a box.

Seriously, my iphone multi-tasking usage has never before been disrupted by such expedient customer service. Hell, I never got to check in on my Gowalla app! :(

Of course, my burger with grilled onions was yummy!

Cheeseburger - Cheeseburger at In-N-Out Burger

Cheeseburger

Always get the cheeseburger meal because the double double is too much food. Best damn burger on the fly evah!

Burgers Dinner Lunch

In-N-Out Burger  Restaurant Reviews

In-N-Out Burger is located near the cities of La Puente and La Habra Heights.
People found this by searching for: In N Out On 7th And Gale, In N Out Gale, 165 S. Haciened Height Bl. In Hacien, In N Out Burger On 7th Avenue, In And Out Hacienda Heights, Picture Of In N Out Burger Meals, and In N Out On Gale.