7009 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90028

In-N-Out Burger

Neighborhoods: Hollywood
Cuisine: Fast Food, Lunch, Breakfast

In-N-Out Burger is a Fast Food, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 4/17/2018

A diner from Millbrook, AL tried it.

• 1/15/2015

A Fast Food food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and didn't like it.

jinkwell photo

jinkwell

Burger Fantastico

You know, for a second there, I’d forgotten what a good burger tasted like. That satisfying ratio of bun:meat with that special dressing that has you salivating like a dog in heat. Yeah, that one. Not too greasy, but just fatty enough to leave you feeling satisfyingly guilty. I’d forgotten it all ever since I was stranded over in the Windy City for 5 years with no In-N-Out post in sight.

My triumphant return to the City of Angels required a stop over at In-N-Out. This delightful institution that I neglected for almost half a decade. I took my rightful place in that drive-thru line, ordered up a meal with a thick chocolate shake and waited with increasing anticipation. Then I had that tasty, tasty combo sitting on the passenger side. I parked in that lot and dug in like a starved animal. Yes, I tried to shield more civilized eyes away from my brutish eating habits. I tore into that poor burger, my gaping maw just downing it. And the shake was the perfect partner. This evening venture was less than $6. I left, smelling pleasantly of “burger and fries.”

The only thing I have to say is a bit of a “meh” are the fries. Yeah, they’re decent, but nothing wow about them. They do the job, but they’re like the forgettable back up dancers. You take one look, one whiff and it’s just…blah. Otherwise, everything else is wonderfully satisfying. I will be returning like a good convert, redeemed of my ignorance to this burger haven.

Fast Food Parking Dinner

In-N-Out Burger  Restaurant Reviews

In-N-Out Burger is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Who Deleivers For In N Out Burgers In Hollywood, In And Out Sunset Blvd, 7009 Sunset Blvd In And Out, Hyatt Century City In And Out Burger, Sunset Hours In N Out, "In And Out Burger" Near: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, In And Out 7009, 7009 Sunset Blvd, and In N Out Hollywood Joura.