1004 West Golf Rd.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60194

Inchin's Bamboo Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Inchin's Bamboo Garden is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $25 and $50.

• 5/15/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Mundelein, IL tried it.

Angy photo

Angy

Hoffman Estates, IL

Never Again!

Very Expensive. I ordered the Shrimp in Manchurian sauce entree for $16, WHAT A RIP OFF! $16 for 6pc. of shrimp swimming in sauce, I called to ask if they had mistakingly given me the wrong order, and they said that I should have gotten 8pc of shrimp, but even so, that is still a rip off. They didn’t care I was upset. I am new to Hoffman Estates and I now know NEVER to eat from there again. I can get more shrimp for less at alot of other restaurants.
I ordered other entrees as well and was not happy at all.

Shrimp in sauce of your choice

You only get 6-8 pc of rubbery shrimp swimming in sauce for a very expensive price.
We also had the Hunan Chicken, we got more pc of chicken but they were drowning is sauce.
Not good at all!

Chinese Catering Dinner

Inchin's Bamboo Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Inchin's Bamboo Garden is located near the cities of Schaumburg, Schaumburg Township, and Hoffman Est.
People found this by searching for: Inchin's Bamboo Garden Buffet, Bamboo Garden Schaumburg Menu, Inchin Bamboo Garden Buffet, Bamboo Garden Golf Road, Inchin Bamboo Garden Hoffman, Bamboo Garden, Inchin's Bamboo Garden Il, and Inchin's Bamboo Garden Illinois.