2924 E Burnside St
Portland, OR 97214-1832

India Grill

Neighborhoods: Kerns
Cuisine: Indian, Catering, Lunch

India Grill is a Indian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

karey1980 photo

karey1980

Portland, OR

Good Atmosphere

I enjoyed dining at India Grill this evening. We had a party of three and sat in the front room right over Burnside. I really enjoyed the atmosphere. It was comfortably quiet for good conversation. The room was lit only by candles & christmas-light rope, which I really enjoyed. I noticed a member of our party was having a very hard time reading her menu but I had no problem.
The service was OK. The food came promptly and was hot.
I’ve passed by this location 100 times and never thought to eat there but I’m glad I did. I would be happy to return.

Vegetarian Thaali

I have had this dish 3 times in my life at 3 different places and the other two times were better. Maybe I ordered the wrong thing.
Each bowl’s food was appropriately hot or cool. One of the items tasted, to me, just like a vegetarian chili and didn’t agree with me. All of the other items were very good.
Next time I’ll try something different.

OregonianSteve photo

OregonianSteve

Portland, OR

The food is inconsistent, the service indifferent. There ...

The food is inconsistent, the service indifferent. There are too many good Indian restaurants in town to settle for this one.

Indian Outdoor seating Parking
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 02:00PM
Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 10:30PM
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 02:00PM
Sun-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PM
City Thai

Thai in Hillsdale

India Grill  Restaurant Reviews

India Grill is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: "Menu" India Grill 503, India Grill, Portland, Or, India Grill Restaurant Portland Oregon, Menu Pakistani Restaurant, India Grill, Portland Or, Pakistani Restaurants Portland, India Grill Portland Oregon Menu, Indian Portland, Oregon, and India Grill Portland.