543 NE Northgate Way
Seattle, WA 98125

Indo Cafe

Neighborhoods: Maple Leaf
Cuisine: Indonesian, Cafe, Coffee

Indo Cafe is a Indonesian, Cafe, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 9/27/2017

An Indonesian chowhound from Everett, WA tried it.

summerfugue photo

summerfugue

Seattle, WA

Authentic delish satisfying indonesian food

I was introduced to this restaurant by my indonesian friend but I remained skeptical until I tasted the food. it’s as good or dare i say, even better than the indonesian food I find in singapore. The owner is an indonesian guy and very nice to talk to. I know for a fact that the Malaysian group in microsoft caters food from them for their events. So I guess that shows for something.

Ayam Goreng Balado

They have different ayam (chicken) dishes. I’ve tried all of them and they’re all equally good. They have good belachan too!

Chendol

Taste wise it is pretty good. Although i wish the ice was crushed to finer pieces and their jelly bits were smaller.

Beef Rendang

Yumz!! I likey very muchie!

LittleJu photo

LittleJu

I am glad I know her

I am usually hesitating on the word of “best”, because it’s just too personal. However, for this Indo Café, I could be very confident in saying that’s the best Indonesian in town (to my knowledge so far, it’s the only Indonesian restaurant in Puget Sound area).

Never up to any Indonesian food b4, so I don’t want to be too adventurous. As a good way of mitigating risk of challenging an exotic food is to go with ppl from food’s hometown, I decided to check this out with my Indonesian frnd, who has been recommending this to me for quite a long time.

It’s even better than expected. I am surprisingly watching modern & traditional decor getting along here– they have Indonesian drawings & sculptures, but they also got Tatami mat! Food tastes a bit similar to Thai but not that strong or creamy, also reasonably priced compared with quality. It’s really too hard to find any room for dessert after dinner.

So just be faithful here!

Batagor

Fried tofu filled with fish and chicken topped with homemade peanut sauce. Peanut sauce is the key.

Gado-Gado

Indonesian-style fresh salad with tofu, eggs and onion crackers topped with our homemade peanut sauce.

Ayam Goreng Balado

Fried chicken simmered in our house special spicy sauce. Ask for a sweet sauce if you have sweet teeth. Coconut rice is a good choice 2, better if they don’t charge more.

I was dissapointed with this restaurant after hearing all...

I was dissapointed with this restaurant after hearing all the great reviews about it. Malay Satay Hut is a better restaurant. The food at Indo Cafe was good but not excellent. The flavors were not as strong as I would have expected; however, the drinks were quite tasty.

Indo Cafe

Thai in Northgate

Tony Roma's

American in Northgate

8/16/2019

A dining patron from Gig Harbor, WA tried La Rustica in Alki.

8/06/2019

A Deli food lover from Seattle, WA tried Kosher Delight in Pike Place Market.

8/02/2019

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Pacific Inn Pub in Fremont.

8/01/2019

A diner from US tried Teriyaki Bowl in Washington Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/28/2019

A dining patron from Markham, ON tried The Georgian in Central Business District and didn't like it.

7/21/2019

An African chowhound from Kent, WA tried Cafe Soleil in Madrona and liked it.

7/06/2019

An American chowhound from Biloxi, MS tried McDonald's in Rainier Beach, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/30/2019

An International chowhound from Bellingham, WA tried Top of the Inn Restaurant and liked it.

6/24/2019

An American chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Saltoro in Bitter Lake.

6/20/2019

A food lover from Watsonville, CA tried Walter's Waffles in Pioneer Square.

MS Prime Indonesian Good for groups

Cbh0hwnsgr25d7abblkses
cirex

Kansas City, MO

Indo Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Indo Cafe is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Indonesian Restaurant Seattle Wa, Indonesian Restaurant Seattle, Indo Cafe Northgate Menu, Indo Cafe Seattle Menu, Indocafe Northgate, Indo Cafe Northgate, Indonesian Cafe Seattle, Indonesian Food Seattle, and Review Indo Cafe.