Inn 94

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Kid's Menu

• 10/24/2013

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/20/2013

An American chowhound from Hanover, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

February 13, 2010

Absolutely Embarrassing

First I must say I am not one to write a review: however, after taking my significant other to the Inn 94 for Valentine’s Day, I can certainly attest this was by-far-and-away the worst meal we both have experienced. Not only was the décor…
February 27, 2008

love it!

We love going to Inn 94 for a delicious meal. My husband loves the crispy bread and cheese spread. When we are looking for a nice place to celebrate a birthday or anniversary, we will choose Inn 94.
August 2, 2005

A classy place to eat!

Inn 94 is a great place to eat. They have a romantic atmosphere, with candles on the table, a fireplace, private rooms for banquets or family gatherings. They have a wide variety of food, from steaks, to fish to pasta, or just sandwiches.…

12/02/2017

A food lover from US tried Pizza Garden and liked it. They liked the food.

11/26/2017

A diner from York, PA tried Pizza Garden.

11/24/2017

A food lover from US tried Pizza Garden.

11/05/2017

A food lover from US tried Pizza Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/02/2017

A chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Pizza Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/29/2017

A diner from US tried Pizza Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/22/2017

A chowhound from Sacramento, CA tried Pizza Garden.

10/22/2017

A chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried TJ Cinnamons, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great cooks! Great employees/service! Great food! Great pizza- we order every weekend!
9/23/2017

A food lover from Mount Joy, PA tried Pizza Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
This is the best restaurant in town I’d recommend it to new comers in new Oxford
9/22/2017

A food lover from Gettysburg, PA tried Pizza Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Lunch Kid's Menu

Inn 94  Restaurant Reviews

Inn 94 is located near the cities of Charlotte and Gastonia.
People found this by searching for: Inn 94 Restaurant, Inn 94 New Oxford Pa, I94 Inn Resturant In Hanover Pa, Inn 94 Restaurant, East Berlin, Pa, Inn 94, Inn 94 Restaurant Hanover Pa, and Inn 94 Menu.