22 Peace Plz Ste 510
San Francisco, CA 94115-3647

Ino Sushi

Neighborhoods: Japantown
Cuisine: Japanese, Asian, Japanese Sushi

Ino Sushi is a Japanese, Asian, and Japanese Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/02/2014

A Japanese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

DonSt photo

DonSt

Cape May, NJ

insulting

I had had good sushi and sake here in the past, so I took a friend. We already had dinner and wanted a little sushi and drinks. We spent $100 for 4 glasses of sake and $30 on sushi. All we wanted. Then the mamasan complained we didn’t order enough. I thought $130 for 1 hour wasn’t bad. She said we have a minimum of $20. I pointed out we had $130. She then said well I mean $20 per person. Then I pointed out the menu says $20 per table. She said, well that doesn’t include drink. So, for spending $100 on sake and $30 she embarrassed us and made us angry and she was also pissed off – for what? That is no way to treat a customer.

Ino Special

The Ankimo was very good – only $16 for 4 pieces of liver

carolined photo

carolined

San Francisco, CA

Quality sushi, but limited seating and small portions

The sushi is decent here. I felt the restaurant provided small portions and had limited seating.

Japanese Dinner Delivery

Ino Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Ino Sushi is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Ino Sushi San Francisco Menu, Ino Sushi San Francisco, Ino Sushi Sf Menu, Ino Sushi, Ino Sushi Menu San Francisco, Ino Sushi Menu, and Ino Sushi San Francisco Michelin.