497 S Washington Ave Ste 505
Bergenfield, NJ 07621-4313

International Buffet

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Gluten Free

International Buffet is a Chinese, Lunch, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The highlight was getting out of there"
"... "
  • 6/24/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The highlight was getting out of there
  • 4/18/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/10/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/07/2015

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/21/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/13/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    ...
  • 1/10/2015

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/01/2014

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/22/2014

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/13/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

ladydorita photo

ladydorita

Dumont, NJ

Best Kept Secret in Bergenfield

This is a fantastic place to eat for a reasonable, reasonable price (less than 15.00 per person). This is has
got to be the best buffet I have ever visited. The food is fresh, with what seems like fresh food being replenished every ten minutes or so. You will find everything and anything your heart and palate desires. You will find fresh and nicely cooked duck (with the brown sauce on the side), shrimps any style, alaskan crab legs, crabs, fresh fish, a curving area for beef, a sushi station, fresh salads, soups, desserts, etc., etc., etc. The food honestly is of good quality, nicely cooked, and you are able to eat as much as you want. The waiters are polite and generally do not bother you except to remove your plate being your off to fill another plate. This is really a great place to eat if you are hungry and not necessarily looking for ambience (although clean) but looking to enjoy good food!

BEWARE- food can make you sick

BEWARE – IM CALLING HEALTH DEPT. I cannot believe this place is in business, I am disgusted by the way I was treated. I left this place almost in tears. I tried telling he waitress I didn’t want lemon in my water, she deliberately walked away with an attitude. I found hair in my food and showed multiple waitresses, one of them looked at me with a disgusted look and said “get another plate.” While I was eating there was literally an old lady hiking on her food. Her daughter was screaming for them to call 911. They just looked at her for a good 5 minutes, like a deer in headlights. Finally after 10 minutes they called for help. I was unsatisfied with the way I was treated and complained, so they decided to overcharge me by $25 ON PURPOSE , because apparently I cannot read or do math because I’m black. The staff hovered together and started laughing at me(the place was crowded while this was happening.) I refused to pay due to the ill treatment so they called the cops on me. I spoke with the officers and one of them said that he lived here for 31 years and never ate here because so many people complain of hair in their food ( btw the reason I’m along the health department is because 10 minutes after the incident with the old lady, who btw threw up all over the table and floor, they had another couple sitting in that same booth)

Chinese Lunch Good for groups

International Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

International Buffet is located near the cities of Dumont, New Milford, Tenafly, Teaneck, and River Edge.
People found this by searching for: International Buffet Bergenfield Prices For Person, International Buffet Nj, International Chinese Buffet In Nj, International Buffet In Bergenfield, All You Can Eat Price International Buffet Bergenfield, International Buffet Bergenfield Nj, International Buffet In Bergenfield Nj, International Buffet, Bergenfield, Nj, and International Buffet Bergenfield.