I'O

Cuisine: Contemporary, Catering, Lunch

I'O is a Contemporary, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.

opilicious photo

opilicious

San Jose, CA

Aloha scallops!

If you’re up for a little splurging on food in Maui definitely come and check out this place. I’O offers contemporary pacific cuisine in a classy but casual ocean side dining experience.

I’m not sure if the menu is exactly the same since I dined here almost a year ago. But I do remember the scallops. They were prepared perfectly!

Service is excellent as expected anywhere in Hawaii, and they offer excellent recommendations for wine pairing with your meal. So if you’re ever sick of eating that poi and laulau in Maui, come and check this place out. You won’t be disappointed.

Scallops ala Bondage

A perfect dish! Excellent texture and taste!

Crispy Ahi

Very good as well. Prepared excellently!

September 8, 2008

I O Restaurant

My Dad and my stepmom had their rehearsal dinner at this little restaurant. The food was outstanding, and the staff was really sweet. They were very welcoming and made sure we had everything we needed. I really enjoyed this and I would…
May 10, 2008

The Perfect Meal

We had our rehearsal dinner at I'O and had the most perfect evening. The service was fantastic. They brought us inside because it started to rain and somehow it turned out even better. The food could not have been better, and the wine…

6/07/2018

A diner from MI tried sunrise cafe.

6/02/2018

A dining patron from Lahaina, HI tried Mr Sub Sandwiches, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Parking, price
3/25/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Honolulu, HI tried Casa Maya Mexican Restaurant.

3/07/2018

A dining patron from Mililani, HI tried Honokowai Okazuya & Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/28/2018

A dining patron from Lahaina, HI tried Joey's Kitchen Napili, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great sprouts, garlic curry and all else
Cons
None
2/20/2018

A dining patron from Broomfield, CO tried Nachos Grande and didn't like it.

2/01/2018

A diner from Kaneohe, HI tried RVN Deli Kitchen Catering.

1/24/2018

A Steak food lover from Hilton Head Island, SC tried Reilley's Steaks and Seafood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/07/2018

An American (New) chowhound from Wadsworth, IL tried Monkeypod Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fantastic food, great service!
10/05/2017

A diner from Wahiawa, HI tried McDonald's.

Contemporary Outdoor seating Good For Kids

I'O  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Reviews Scallops Lahaina, I'o'], and I O 96761.