Ippolito's

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Family run. You feel so welcomed into their "home". I have ordered many items and have never regretted any choices. Food is great. Entire staff is great. "
"I had delivery. . this is by far the best Chinese food my fiancé' a chef' and I have ever had!!! Homemade dough. ..sauces... everything was so delicious!!!"
"Nice waitress"
Cons
"Chef makes crap for food. Yuk"
Comments
"Stay far away from the senior citizen trap!"
mit photo

mit

Parsippany, NJ

Gift Certificates

Food is good. Don’t recommend buying gift certificates from them. They commit to mailing out and weeks go by before I received them. This happened the last 2 times I ordered them via phone. Was promised by X-mas for gifts and today 12/29 still not received.

July 2, 2010

Love it

I had the best eggplant i have ever had here at Ippolito's. Just right breading and not overdone with sauce and cheese.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Italian Delivery Pizza

Ippolito's  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/27/2016 A diner from Toms River, NJ tried it.

• 10/30/2015 A diner from Lakewood, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 10/29/2015 A diner from East Northport, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/26/2015 A diner from Allentown, NJ tried it.

• 9/04/2013 A diner from Jackson, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/27/2013 A diner from Belmar, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Nice waitress
    Cons
    Chef makes crap for food. Yuk
    Comments
    Stay far away from the senior citizen trap!
  • 6/17/2013 A diner from Kansas City, KS tried it.

• 3/08/2013 A diner from Stratford, CT tried it and liked it.

Ippolito's is located near the cities of Lakewood Twp, Lakewood Township, and Ocean County.
People found this by searching for: Ippolitos Lakewood Nj, Ippolito's, Ippolito's Nj, Ippolito's Lakewood, Ippolito's Pizza, Ippolito's Lakewood Nj, Ippolito's Restaurant Lakewood Nj, Ippolito's Pizza Lakewood Nj, and Ippilitos Lakewood Nj.