2384 Sullivant Ave
Columbus, OH 43204

Irie Jamerican Cuisine

Neighborhoods: North Hilltop
Cuisine: Jamaican, Catering, Meat

Irie Jamerican Cuisine is a Jamaican, Catering, and Meat restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"I got the curry goat it was spot on one of the best things I have ate I highly recommend for anyone to go 10 out of 10 just wicked "
  • 8/17/2018

A dining patron from Zanesville, OH tried it.

• 6/18/2018

• 5/25/2016

Eddier tried it, liked it, and rated it . Eddier liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Curry goat

One of the best food places I have been to I recommend anyone and everyone to go the food was amazing blew my mind

Curry goat

Was mind blowing was so impressed first time have this type of cuisine and I love it

Jamaican Catering Food

Irie Jamerican Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Irie Jamerican Cuisine is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Irie Cafe Sulivant, Irie Jamerican Cuisine, Irie Jamaican Restaurant Columbus Ohio, Irie Jamerican Cuisine Menu, Irie Jamaican Cuisine Columbus Ohio Menu, Irie Jamerican Cuisine Columbus, Jamerican Cuisine Columbus Caters, and Irie Jamerican Cuisine Columbus, Oh.