Irish Bred Pub

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Healthy

Irish Bred Pub is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Healthy restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

justice219 photo

justice219

Forest Park, GA

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! HORRIBLE!

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! I will never ever go back to this place! the manager was very rude! She was so unprofessional about everything! My mother and I went to enjoy a nice lunch, but it was everything but nice. The server had no idea what she was doing and gave us false information about being able to use the coupon we had. They waited til after we were finish with our meal to tell us we couldn’t use the coupon when they said it was ok in the beginning. Then the manager called the police on us because of the issue. She stood and argued with us for over 30 mins. about how she wasn’t going to honor our coupon. I felt very humiliated and discriminated. She acted very racist and hateful towards my mother and I over a simple coupon. she never once took responsibility for her actions to admit she was in the wrong because nowhere in the fine print on the coupon did it say it could not be used. she just wanted to give us a hard time. I would never recommend ANYONE to dine here. GO SOME WHERE ELSE! very horrible customer service! very unprofessional staff! I will never go back. It smelled like a smoke house or night club and the food was not all that. on a scale of 1 to 10 I give this place a 0 and the manager gets a 00. if you are looking for a nice place to eat or drink with a good professional staff, nice atmosphere, and not get the police called on you this is not the place for you. RUN!!! If I could give this place a negative rating I surely would. Don’t waste your time/money here.

O' Neal's Wild Wings

HORRIBLE

November 29, 2017

the bar is very cool looking
November 21, 2017

I like the bar on a week night, its small and cozy, which is a classic pub. Great selection of beer too.

9/05/2017

A dining patron from Newnan, GA tried Chick-fil-A and liked it. They liked the food.

8/28/2017

A diner from US tried Sombreros Mexican Cantina and liked it.

8/25/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Sombreros Mexican Cantina.

7/25/2017

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried City Garden.

7/04/2017

A Caribbean chowhound from US tried Jamaica Cove.

6/28/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried Sombreros Mexican Cantina and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/12/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried City Garden.

5/11/2017

A Caribbean chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried Jamaica Cove, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/09/2017

A dining patron from US tried Airport View Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
No service once you get to your table.
10/07/2016

A diner from US tried Jerry's Cafeteria.

Delivery Lunch Horrible

Irish Bred Pub  Restaurant Reviews

Irish Bred Pub is located near the cities of East Point, College Park, and Forest Park.
People found this by searching for: Irish Bred Pub Prices, Irish Pub College Park Ga, Irish Bread And Pub Restaurant In College Park, Irish Bred Pub College Park, Irish Bread Restaurant College Park, Irish Bred Menu College Park, Irish Bred Pub College Park Ga, Irish Pub Hapeville Lunch Menu, and Irish Bred Pub Atlanta Airport.